• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you call what hes doing then? He's had two 40 point games and two Triple doubles
Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.

Wonder if this series would be over if they had kyrie and love :x

itd be over already. defense would've been worse. curry would'nt have had any bad games due to defense. warriors would've been putting the chip up tonight.

FOH you really think GS is gonna win a game in CLE?

Cavs in 5
#NEVERFORGET

@TEKtheMAESTRO  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What do you call what hes doing then? He's had two 40 point games and two Triple doubles
Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.
these seem like fax to me 

Cavs lost the series after game 4. Sucks but next year will be better. Nobody had the cavs this far

Injuries killed are season but still we take Gm.6 and go back to Oracle for Gm.7

You telling a heat fan that injuries are the problem? Nah. You was talking real loud a week ago. A week ago nobody could tell yall nothing. Life comes at you fast doesn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom