• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.

:rofl: what the hell is this man

What do you call what hes doing then? He's had two 40 point games and two Triple doubles
Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.
I would disagree. These dream scenarios dont mean much but no 90s team is equipped to deal with this kind of shooting and the advancements in defensive schemes

Hall of Fame Delli going to the Dleague soon......"it's only so long fake thugs can pretend"

Last edited:
So for all the skip bayless fans does the last 8-10 points from Steph count as stat stuffing or does that only apply to LeBron? If GSW wins the chip hope the league does the right thing and give Iggy the MVP.

Last edited:
I got screenshots I need to show finally famous
laugh.gif
  lets see those my dude. 

this still going 7 tho. 
nthat.gif

#neverforget yall were screaming "where my cavs fans at who said cavs in 5?" yall threw yourselves a lil celebration after game 3. Where yall at now?

Nah bro there's a time for these. If this ends Tuesday or 7 not in Cleveland favor , he gotta answer to that **** he was talking. Dudes win a game and he was talking like they won the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom