Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin Thicke ain't trolling anymore and still got ppl going at him
laugh.gif
lmao it's hilarious.

@HerringWSJ: The only other time someone had a 40-point triple double (Jerry West, 1969), that player won Finals MVP despite his team losing the series.
That was also the first time the Finals MVP award was ever given out and there was no established mentality regarding how the winner of said award should be decided. It is not happening again.

@HerringWSJ: The only other time someone had a 40-point triple double (Jerry West, 1969), that player won Finals MVP despite his team losing the series.
Please see above

Last edited:
what does 'can't count LJ out yet' mean exactly? you dont have to count him out, but guarantee you can count out TT, JR, Shump, Delly-button, Moscow, Miller, etc.

dude dropped triple dub in a double digit loss. count him out? he got super powers or something I don't know about? when has he ever won without a team around him making shots??

Just because he is who he is, he deserves calls, right?

Refs were inconsistent the entire game and missed obvious calls.  Some of those obvious calls benefitted Lebron.  Some didn't.

But if you believe Lebron, he gets fouled every time his shot doesn't go in.  

Yes.. As did Jordan, Jobe, Allen Iverson, Ginoboli, Tim Duncan, etc...

Lebron is just so hard to officiate because he's so big. Same with shaq diesel

Kobe stans are talking about jacking up shots and team not having rhythm...

Is the best definition of irony.

:lol:

It's equivalent to a dude that wastes his money in a strip club...

Trying to criticize someone that buys lottery tickets

Bron scored 40, 14 boards, 11 assists and dude choked? I'm not Cavs supporter or Bron stan like that, but dude has been carrying this team, especially when guys like JR, Delly, and Schumpert don't show up.

That was also the first time the Finals MVP award was ever given out and there was no established mentality regarding how the winner of said award should be decided. It is not happening again.

i agree with you.

i don't think it will happen.

But, Most valuable player of the finals, win or lose is Lebby.

what does 'can't count LJ out yet' mean exactly? you dont have to count him out, but guarantee you can count out TT, JR, Shump, Delly-button, Moscow, Miller, etc.

dude dropped triple dub in a double digit loss. count him out? he got super powers or something I don't know about? when has he ever won without a team around him making shots??
Truth.
Game 6 might end up the same as Game 5.

Is that referring to me?

This was when GSW was up by like 7 with still over 2 mins to go. I just referred to the people saying the game was over.

I would disagree. These dream scenarios dont mean much but no 90s team is equipped to deal with this kind of shooting and the advancements in defensive schemes
Dudes had to play lock down man to man defense back then.
Standing out there jackin 3s got you thrashed back then.
Curry would have been put on his back so many times by now he would be scared to shoot.

Lebron playing soft and it's causing his team to play soft.
Haven't seen him go hard to the rack and try to dunk on somebody yet this series.
Dude going in shooting double pump lay ups instead of elevating hard to the rim and drawing the contact that way.

Hate to critique dude like this, but I've been defending dude for a long time and I expected more from him.
Hitting 40 and expecting to win with no Kyrie or Love is a joke.
Dude needs to have a 60pt game but I don't think he has it in him.

Bruh, the triple double was not impressive at all.

I'm addition, dude again was within striking distant on the 4th and he couldn't come thru.

you can't hate on bron's performance this finals.
I personally don't hate his performance, I hate the notion that he doesn't have help, when he clearly hand pick the team, from Kyrie down to Shawn Marion. You made the bed, now lie in it. Injuries happen, s**t happens. 

GoT Spoiler
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
mean.gif
................ WOW. This is a violation. How do you do this knowing full well that the game was on so anyone who chose to watch the game didnt watch Game of Thrones..... Thats uncool man

Last edited:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
mean.gif
SOMEONE BAN THIS INSTAGRAM DUDE PLEASE

Funny all the buffoons that were slandering Russ when he was putting up trip-dbls on the regular while missing 2 of his best guys now got the capes on choking themselves for Bron. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom