Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

WHOA! That white pair is certified FIRE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going this weekend to cop the black ones, but mannn IMO the white ones are even more of a head turner.

much much much much better than the blk/red. the shoe is upgraded from pass to might cop.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

How would you guys compare these to the Yeezy's (as far as initial impression)?

didn't like the yeezys and i dont like these. they could grow on me.

Bought a pair over the weekend
pimp.gif
No wait in line, no overpriced rip off, no hype
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Walked in and got a 10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm a sz:9.5 but when Itried them on they fit a little too snug. Once I tried on the 10 I didn't bother taking them off. As I walked out of footlocker with my girl this guy walksup to me. He starts talking 'bout "nice shoes!". Then he starts telling my girl how guys nowdays don't look at the girl first and how now wetend to look at what shoes is the guy wearing. As we kept walking he kept on ranting about the shoe game & what not. I love these kicks. I will be coppingmore if they come in the right colors.

DAMN ... RT1's are DOPE all around ......

That NEW MIST colorway is DOPE . I would rock those HARD .

Originally Posted by gentry187

Bought a pair over the weekend
pimp.gif
No wait in line, no overpriced rip off, no hype
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Walked in and got a 10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm a sz:9.5 but when I tried them on they fit a little too snug. Once I tried on the 10 I didn't bother taking them off. As I walked out of footlocker with my girl this guy walks up to me. He starts talking 'bout "nice shoes!". Then he starts telling my girl how guys nowdays don't look at the girl first and how now we tend to look at what shoes is the guy wearing. As we kept walking he kept on ranting about the shoe game & what not. I love these kicks. I will be copping more if they come in the right colors.
smokin.gif
Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase.
These aren't my style, but I've gotta' say, they're definitely not bad.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I like the grey/green mist pair better

there's also a white/purple pair dropping also.

anyone know when this CW is dropping? someone correct if I'm wrong are these a different colorway than the RT1's post on the previous page. I likethese much better because of the lighter shade of grey.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom