Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

im in columbus so it was the footaction at eastland mall. i know another nter said his footaction got em so they might be at all of them.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^That term is thrown around too loosely now. To most people now, anything popular = hypebeast ... some folks just need to fall back and let people enjoy shoes instead of feeling a need to label everything.
wow ...good to know that there are a few mature open minded NT'ers on here.

Couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by McCluskeys Veal

Dammit NDC sold out quick.

Damn they were on nike/swoosh?

frown.gif

edit:

Went and saw FSR on swoosh:

360416919.jpg

height wise they are the same as yeezy's, as far as them lookin like them..nah..these shoes are cool, i wouldnt rock them though..but they cool

I bought a pair and really like them. The foam in the tongue and the ankle are nice touches. And you don't have to wait in line for long periods of time orhave to go on Ebay and pay an outrageous amount for them.

These have a lil' swag goin for em'. I don't know yet, I'm probably gonna pass for now, but if I feel I need em' later on I'll scoop apair.

does this shoe have any patent leather on it at all? it's very tough to tell from the pics.

Didn't want to start a new thread ... OP, please incorporate this post and change the thread name.
Enjoy ...

Neutral Grey/Green Mist -- Release Date: May 1, 2009

rt1-grey-green-2.jpg

rt1-grey-green-3.jpg

rt1-grey-green-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom