Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^That term is thrown around too loosely now. To most people now, anything popular = hypebeast ... some folks just need to fall back and let people enjoy shoes instead of feeling a need to label everything.

I was being sarcastic....
I know. I was on your side, bruh.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

2earo2a.jpg

came in yesterday.
the tongue is much more padded than the initial pics.
i rather they were flatter like they were originally shown but they're not too bad.
red laces i spy? hmm might look alot better with those on

These are definitely much more appreciated now that I've seen them in person. Of couse I still won't buy them, but they're a surprisingly cleanlooking shoe.

I see the extra padding and it's
pimp.gif
Can anyone tell me how these run??? True to size? Like SBs or what?

^^^^ That's a good thing. lol They're fire in person, and hopefully those that want 'em can cop from PYS with no problem...NDC has them and when Ilooked earlier today they were just about gone...

I seen these this past weekend ... Overall the shoe is DOPE . I love the upper part of the shoe , feels nice and smooth . The only thing I dislike about theshoe is the midsole ... It looks like a NICE dress shoe type with a crappy Indee like midsole . They should of thought about making the midsole a bit nicerlooking .

RT1 hit my local footaction. My brother and I picked them up. Came out to be cheaper than my hookup who could have gotten them for 85 at his work....came outto be like 72 bucks each pair FTW!!!
pimp.gif
(72 after taxes...damn the taxincrease [9.25% here in CA]) ill post pics later in the pickup thread. go grab them because RT1 >>>>>>>>>[ch]yeezy all day!

btw lakesummit lebrons are out in stores???which store? any stores in socal?

they're hot and price is reasonable. might be my next pick up, i have to many black shoes though

Back
Top Bottom