Nike Air DT Max 96 (Deion Sanders)

How’s this shoe so ready available on so many sites but also sold out on every single one.

Nike back to letting bots run ****? 😂

Damn I see noblekane noblekane already rocking his
IMG_2882.jpeg

Had to borrow my cudis whip to cop cuz a fella ran out of petrol in the Chevy nova…

IMG_5422.jpeg

Didnt axe aboot the size avails… but Sampson, the footlocker rep, when i requested for my size, came out w my pair quicker than premature evacuation.

Edit: just got home and tried these thangs on. TTS is the worst mistakeds i ever made all day. Half up is ideal. I could prolly manage full size up since i wear thicker socks. Yikes, these things dont fit like any other DT shoes.

Good luck to those who already blind copped or have wide footeds.

Wonder if they have them in store? Shoe Palaces are popping up all over the place in this city. If not I’m sure they’ll be some returns at my local Nike Unite store.

Was without reception all day and missed the shoe palace link. Keep posting updates when you see them y’all.

Dang that sucks. SP has decent sizes sitting for a long time.. What sz are you looking for?
From what I’ve heard about the fit I think a size 11? I’m a size 10.5 in most 90s era sneakers but I wear a size 11 in all air maxes and modern Nikes.

From what I’ve heard about the fit I think a size 11? I’m a size 10.5 in most 90s era sneakers but I wear a size 11 in all air maxes and modern Nikes.
Yeah same here. Ill will keep a look out. I know that size was sitting for the longest. That is the size I ordered and got a shipping e-mail as well.

Back
Top Bottom