Nike Air DT Max 96 (Deion Sanders)

There’s pairs left in stores at least in my city.

I passed because they still varsity maize instead of metallic gold like the OG.

But these are way more comfortable out the box than the previous retros

Anyone know if the cleats will restock? I was about to order a size 11 two days ago and waited. They are gone along with every other size pretty much. All the loser resellers ruining everything as usual.

Got the notification from Shiekh when they went live and it said I was not authorized to purchase, and struck out on Nike

Watch these get the Griffey treatment and be released in hundreds of colorways :lol:

I guess these just been hard to get for people over size 9. Because I have had the chance to get like 5-6 pair of these easy.. and that’s saying something for me.. I always strike out lol

Eagerly awaiting my SP pair, after hearing how several people needed to size up.

I do have narrow feet.. and though I only wear Nike sneakers, they definitely don't all fit alike.

I had the original red ones, and blue ones.. never went with the original black. Here's to hoping the 10 fits!

IMG_2478.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate the toe box on these. Too narrow and too flat.

Last edited:
I recall back in 2013 didnt no 1 give a damn about these. Back then I got a pair of these at ross dress 4 less for $39.99 .

Now come 2024 they selling out 1st day of the drop, I assume its the reality show Prime & his son be on .
Either way Im glad to Have them back....
20240623_115532.jpg

Cant wait for the Diamond Turf 1s🔥🔥
to re-retro...

Hibbet pair finally came in... Upon trying these on, they do fit tight across where the bottom shoes lace starts... These definitely gonna need a few wears for break-in...
20240617_205201.jpg
20240617_204731.jpg
20240617_204615.jpg
Same here, I feel the left one started to feel looser since friday, but the right one is kicking back.

I recall back in 2013 didnt no 1 give a damn about these. Back then I got a pair of these at ross dress 4 less for $39.99 .

Now come 2024 they selling out 1st day of the drop, I assume its the reality show Prime & his son be on .
Either way Im glad to Have them back....
20240623_115532.jpg

Cant wait for the Diamond Turf 1s🔥🔥
to re-retro...
I wanted to cop, no $$ at the time, but apparently Deion's face and DT Logo was enough to sell out, also, weren't these supposed to have the PRIME logo on the heel tab?

Back
Top Bottom