Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

So ummm...are these....

OR these coming out May 1st? Im really feeling these second ones...

rt1-grey-green-2.jpg

Originally Posted by jerseycity201

too air yeezy like for me....not down with that hipster style....

IMO, that was the whole point for these. Made for the ones who missed out on the Yeezy's. Also, IMO they don't look that great in person. But, I guessi'd have to see them on my feet added with my own personal touch.

^^^ Ain't that the truth.

Nonetheless I still want these. A apot in my city has the black ones and anothe spot just got the grey ones.

Buttons, those are the same shoe, but the top picture is way off on the colors/lighting. They're much closer to the 2nd picture in person even though thatone might be just a tad too light.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Buttons, those are the same shoe, but the top picture is way off on the colors/lighting. They're much closer to the 2nd picture in person even though that one might be just a tad too light.

I was thinking that but the top pair seemed to have no safari print on the back, thanks tho. Anyone seen the grey c/w in NYC?

Just copped thegrey joints. i like them better than the black ones, they are the perfect spring/summer shoe.

I'm still not sure why people amped these...unless everyone wants to claim they look like the Yeezys, which I think only the tongue does...other than that,they're nothing special...but for $90, I might cop for the summer

I want the black ones but I already have black Supra's Skytops which look waaaay better. If anything, Ill copp the grey joints but than I already have PeeWee SB's
laugh.gif
, idk but I gotta get a pair soon!

Back
Top Bottom