Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

if those darker grey ones drop ill pick up a pair
smh waste of a 4K post....

lol, congrats drew
pimp.gif

I like these better than yeezys. This might be the first shoe i buy in a while that isn't a retro or a SB or a JB shoe. The grey joint is lookin mightynice.

Saw them at my local footaction, comfortable shoe, but didn't cop. Waiting to see other colorways got enough black and white shoes.

Does anyone know where I can cop the grey/green RT1's in the metro Detroit area? I cant even find em in none of my mom and pop stores aroundhere.
mad.gif

Infrared colorway + SB on the box and cats would be BEASTIN over these. I should work for nike. I'm surprised hype isnt too big over these, because I likethese a lot.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

So whats up with this grey color...anyone seen in NYC yet?

one spot in BK got them on Fulton St. them arabs wont go below $125...they are buggin!!!

I haven't seen these ANYWHERE in DC...haven't really looked either but what retailers are carrying these?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

So whats up with this grey color...anyone seen in NYC yet?

one spot in BK got them on Fulton St. them arabs wont go below $125...they are buggin!!!

Lmao!!! spot by me got them for retail. thats funny. $125?? feel bad for who ever copped them for that price. aint retail $90? them old arab dudes don't beknowing what they got. They go by what their younger workers tell them and most of the time they don't even know whats hot. I should know, a few of myspots does these and no matter how many times I come they always trying to sell me BS like I don't know my $$*. if it is something good. they'll jackup the price cuz they know it'll sell.

Not for me, I can't help but think "Yeezy" when I see these. (I didn't like the Yeezy's either)

Back
Top Bottom