NFL Week 4 In Review...

Shady has the best cutback ability in the league bar none.

Threat in the receiving game as well.

and Marshawn is the hardest to tackle. they are completely different types of backs. Mccoy's game is about getting in space and making people miss, while marshawn just powers through and wont go down

Was Whitner just mentioned as a top safety in the league? :lol:

He is terrible in pass coverage. He was abused in the playoffs last year. Hes good against the run and is a hard hitter, great motivator but is no where near a top safety.

significantly more versatile , quicker , shiftier . hes averaging 2 more yards per carry and has 200 more yards from scrimmage than beast mode through the first 4 games off less carries and receptions

Could Seattle missing their starting LT, C, and RT factor into the less YPC?

Also, is durability apart of the analysis?

Sounds like you guys just prefer the flashier faster backs over the power backs. Fair enough but i would take a power back over a speed back any day of the week

I guarantee Peyton will Peyton in the playoffs and find a way to **** up what should otherwise be a Super Bowl winning season.

Could Seattle missing their starting LT, C, and RT factor into the less YPC?

Also, is durability apart of the analysis?

yes it is , but lets not act like Phillys line is that great

at the end of the day theyre both top backs . me personally im taking shady in a heart beat

Last edited:
^:lol: :lol: Dude went ice cold in those predictions. If it weren't for Hoyer, he'd be wrong about that as well

How could I forget Weddle, he's only in the same division as my favorite team...his instincts are off the chart as he consistently finds himself around the football. Great player.

:smokin

weddle with some big plays on 3rd down yesterday. getting buttler back in the middle finally allowed him to do his thing

do the chargers know who they are? great comeback but they need some consistency.

chargers have been pretty damn consistent :lol:

they are who they are.
so many injuries, so little depth. alot of weaknesses.
GREAT offensive play calling, keeping rivers upright and mistake free, making high percentage, efficient plays and taking shots when they come around. DOMINATING time of possession. has kept it competitve in every game so far. some weeks it will be enough for a W, others it won't. shrug

lot of guys stepped up yesterday

rivers to gates :smokin
keenan allen, woodhead :smokin
butler, weddle :smokin
freeney :smh: only one getting consistent pressure probably done for the year. i know he really wanted to be there for the colts game

shoutout to the worst tackle of 2012 keeping D.ware out of the backfield

We're coming for that Wildcard. Leggo. :pimp:

my man hype as hell from his first game :lol:

LTB i need to know, is it true ed hochuli got booed before the game started?? #neverforget

phil week 4- 401yds 3tds 1int 83.3% (nil record for 400yd game) and was hit from the back on the pick

Everyone knew Denver would be an elite team in the AFC. Another year of familiarity for Peyton. Three-headed RB committee. Welker and Thomas complementing Demaryius and Decker.

I can understand a football analyst questioning their defense. With Champ hurt and Von suspended. Woodyard has grown up and emerged in front of our eyes. Nacho has been a sleeper at safety. The corners playing physical with the press. Knighton and Trevathan flying to the ball under JDR. Denver will need a pass rush against other elite teams like New England and Houston.

Back
Top Bottom