NFL Week 4 In Review...

Reggie bush beeeeeeen raw. Where the.duck y'all was at when he was in Miami?

Ps. Mychal has TWO Hot sisters. Yes, BOFEUVEM FINE AS HELL

LMAOOOOO SCHIANO calling passing play up 7 w/ 3 mins left inside his own 20. #YouBigDummy

Last edited:
I almost forgot about Kareem Jackson's suplex on Russell Wilson. :lol:

I think that was either Doug Baldwin or Kearse who he slammed. Im iffy on that call too. I could see if that was a QB he did that to, but that was a WR who wasn't out of bounds yet. Unnecessary by Kareem, but ehhhh...

Freeney with a torn quad :x :smh: that may have been his last game

Was Whitner just mentioned as a top safety in the league? :lol:

He is terrible in pass coverage. He was abused in the playoffs last year. Hes good against the run and is a hard hitter, great motivator but is no where near a top safety.

Thought I was tripping too. Dude is complete buns in pass coverage. :lol:

Thought I was tripping too. Dude is complete buns in pass coverage. :lol:

Terrible? Overstatement much? I've seen my fair share of Niner games and I rarely see him getting toasted by his man. If anything, I see him around the ball a lot. I consider him a Top safety in the league for his run support, big hit ability, solid tackling. His man coverage is not elite, but to say he's terrible feels a bit much.

I'm okay with PP, Sherm, Haden, Revis lumped together in the elite CB tier.

Talib a minimal notch below.

Schaub throws pick 6's in back to back weeks, Cutler throws picks and Romo hasn't thrown an INT since week 1 and completes 73% of his passes only behind Peyton 'Da Gawd' Manning, and somehow they are all in the same category? :lol: only on NT

- - Cowboys defense :smh:

-- Cowboys WR's including Dez :smh:

-- Cowboys coaching (kicking a 56 yd FG) :smh:

-- NFC East :smh:

Rest of NFL:

- - Josh Freeman is smiling somewhere outside the stadium :lol:

- - Not gonna slurp Peyton Manning because everyone here is already doing a good job of that.

- - Colin getting back on track. Once Crabtree comes back, their offense should be formidable again.

- - Why doesn't Tom Brady get enough credit for being the best? On the road, JV WR's, and still undefeated. Everyone too busy talking bout Peyton though.

- - Feel bad for Wade Phillips. Completely turned Houston's defense around since he got there but not getting much help from the offense.

- - NFC as a whole hasn't been this bad since 2006 when New Orleans was the #2 seed with a 10-6 record.

They are in the same category based on their careers. 3 dudes that haven't won ****, probably never will win **** and when you really need 'em they'll screw it up somehow.

Brought down to Earth?

He rendered Q useless against their biggest divisional foe. Then followed that performance up with the biggest play of Seattle's season. On the road against a legitimate AFC contender behind Denver and NE.

Make no mistake, Sherm's bite matches his mark on big occasions.

In before some uninformed poster references the Roddy playoff TD only.

I agree.

Cant wait till Sherm gets brought down to earth in an important game :lol: :pimp:

Funny how often the opposite seems to happen, isn't it? You can keep waiting though.

Andre did have a good game against Sherman yesterday, best I've seen in 2 years. But that game-saving pick alone....

Back
Top Bottom