NFL Week 4 In Review...

Funny thing is about the bootlegs, they did more in this game than either of the other 3 games combined. None during the Ravens, none during the Chargers, and maybe 2 against the Titans. Sherman said himself that he knew that play was coming, and I wasn't surprised either. Another thing, Schaub never audibles (or isn't allowed too), and the Texans just run whatever play is called. Up 7, 3rd & 4 with your defense playing well with 2:20-2:40 left, and you run a bootleg...and Cam Chancellor came up to the line basically alerting Schaub he was gonna blitz, and they still ran the same play and instead of taking a sack and running time off, you throw it into an area with 4 Seahawks. That's pathetic playcalling. And I wouldn't be surprised if Kubiab gave his "That's on me" spill.

Lawd @ that pic of Naya Rivera that P posted.
pimp.gif

I don't watch Glee, so I remember her from that M&M commercial and being one of  Nessa's friends on The Bernie Mac show.

- Cowboys.
mean.gif
Philip Rivers eviscerated the defense yesterday.  Romo and the offense were nonexistent in the second half. Still leading the NFC East with a .500 record though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
This Sunday could get real ugly with Peyton and that Broncos offense coming to Jerry World.
sick.gif

- Thought the Falcons would get the W yesterday with how shaky the Patriots offense has looked the first 3 weeks, but Brady gonna Brady.

- The Bengals.
mean.gif
I want to take this team seriously but then they go have games like yesterday. The division is right there for the taking but they don't want it. At this rate Brian Hoyer gonna **** around and have the Browns win the division.

- That Lions' offense is lethal right now. Reggie Bush playing out of his mind right now. Hopefully he can stay healthy, because he's fun to watch.

- Steelers look like they're in for a long season. dmx, is that stat about them not having a single turnover yet this season for real?
eek.gif

- Someone needs to confiscate Geno Smith's And1 Mixtape Tour DVDs.
laugh.gif
Don't know what the **** he was thinking with that nonsense yesterday.

Yea I thought I was a bad play call as well. Tho offense only works if everything is clicking from the RB to the ol to the QB. Lots of inflated stats. Right now we have a between the 20s offense that breaks down in the red zone. It was a problem before Schaub & Foster caught fire over the years and now they're in a decline it's a problem again. Nothing has been done to fix it and to me that's a Kubiak issue.

The defense played excellent due in part to Cushing's presence allowing Mercilus to spy Russell from breaking contain. Well Cushing was knocked out of the the game and the defense broke down yet again. How the team can't mask one guy being out is mind boggling. That to me is a Wade Phillips.

The team has coaching issues.

Antonio Gates. :pimp:

Phil Rivers is back under McCoy.

Reggie Kush is a perfect fit in Detroit.

Rivera's sister is bad, but that's the only TD he's scoring all season.

Eagles are very much in the playoff hunt with the schedule softening and thanks to weak play across the entire NFC East.

Talib is entering PP, Haden, Sherm, Revis territory.

Woodyard is becoming one of my favorite LB's.

EB is the best safety in the league.

Decker's reality show wasn't bad. He pulled a smoke. I want her sister. "Virgin."

Matty Ice still leaves us wanting more.

Roddy is clearly not healthy with the high ankle sprain.

Jordan Cameron's a boss.

Chiefs missed B. Flo on the long Cruz TD.

Fins will lose by double-digits tonight in the Dome. Malc will nab a pick.

Gonzo is far and away the best TE the NFL has ever seen. The consistency and longevity. Truly magnificent.

dallas -

-not that the chargers are a must beat team, but its a winnable game that dallas needs to get, especially with the division struggling right now & a chance to build an early lead.
-great play in that 1st half, but they went ghost in the 2nd
-dez made great plays on those 2 TDs
-rivers has been a monster this season
-terrance williams fumble |I

everyone else -

-Schaub :x :x 3rd week in a row with a pick-6... terrible decision & crucial TO
-jj watt postgame :wow: :lol: :pimp:
-seattle getting it done on the road
-russell wilson runs with such ease out there
-giants o-line still looking bad... eli still struggling as well
-broncos putting up points like its nothing... manning is a machine
-denver still doesn't have bailey & miller on D either... they can still get even better :wow:
-nice comeback by ATL, but an even niceer breakup by talib on that 4th down pass in the end zone to roddy white
-pats offense looked the best it did so far
-mayweather & robert kraft :lol: :pimp:
-roethlisberger can't get any protection out there & the steelers defense still struggling
-bills defense looked great... flacco 5 int's :x
-titans rollin, curious how serious that locker injury is... that hit was nasty
-geno going behind the back on that TO :rofl:
-welcome back reggie bush :wow: lions went off in that 2nd qtr
-washington & clevelands defense both looked good

Texan's play calling and Schaub's passing decisions.. :smh: :smh:

Peyton is too nice :smokin

Along with Flacco's 5 int, Suggs screwed the ravens.

I'm sure Raider fans were cooking like Texan fans when it was 14-0.

"EB is the best safety in the league."

I don't believe it's that clear cut. In fact, I'll probably take Donte Whitner and Earl Thomas over EB. Mark Barron is coming too.

While I don't rank these guys as high, I still like Danieal Manning, and Kam Chancellor too.

Anyone who thinks Washington had a good game defensively wasn't watching the game. Matt Flynn will help you stop the Raiders offense.

RG3 didn't look great either.

Reactions: ct3
AG: Whitner hits well, but he can't cover like EB. ET is very close and have no problem with NT'ers ranking him highly. Ball skills are there. ET doesn't tackle as well as EB, IMO.

For your Manning and Kam category, it's Nacho for me. Also like Weddle.

Byrd is a stud, but once again I find EB to be so well-rounded as a defensive back. He does everything well.

Anyone who thinks Washington had a good game defensively wasn't watching the game. Matt Flynn will help you stop the Raiders offense.

RG3 didn't look great either.

Yes, I think Flynn solidified his role as a backup. He was atrocious yesterday. This is why Seattle didn't want him, Oakland will cut him soon I'm guessing.

Reactions: ct3
How could I forget Weddle, he's only in the same division as my favorite team...his instincts are off the chart as he consistently finds himself around the football. Great player.

And Byrd is good. Shame that he and Buffalo are having issues where it's keeping him from playing. He had a great rookie year.

EB is very well-rounded, no doubt about it...I just don't believe he's the clear cut best safety in the league. ET does benefit from playing in a stacked secondary in general. And personally, I prefer a hard hitter like Whitner or Pollard or even Kam...

Here's a question for you...best safety tandem in the NFL? Seattle? Tampa?

Back
Top Bottom