NFL Week 4 In Review...

Am I the only one not impressed with Russell Wilson? Homie hasn't looked too good so far this year.

Dipset coming for that top spot in the NFC Least in two weeks.

Good news is we cant lose next week lol.

I'll just copy and paste what I put in the Texans thread and that's about it

Schaub is a ******g loser and the Texans need to wash their hands of him. I'll just pinpoint the most obvious play, instead of throwing an off balanced noodle arm pick 6, you're supposed to take the sack and play defense, forcing the Hawks to have to use up the little amount of time left. I've defended this loser enough just because he has lead comebacks and made good passes, but HE'S the one who puts the team in that position in the first place. The defense played their ***** off even with giving up long drives, but I can't put this loss on them. This is another loss that's on Schaub (way more this week than last). Folds under pressure when someone even thinks about rushing him. I'm through with Schaub regardless if we finish with a top record.

The League
- Broncos look scary as hell, a complete team with a developing running game, but this is also the regular season
- Schaub, Romo, Rivers, and Culter all fight to be worst than each other, and Rivers is the only one this week who lost that battle
- Browns need to stop winning
- Giants stink
- Thanks a lot Falcons

Greg Schiano is going to kill Doug Martin by the end of the season at this rate. They stacked 8 in the box against us every time yesterday and he continued to hand the ball off to him right up the gut on 1st and 2nd down with him taking big hits, then with him barely able to stand up straight have him pass block on 3rd down.

Through 4 games he has 100 carries. He's on pace for 400 ******g carries for the year.

Our Defense may be one of the worst EVER :x :x :x :x :x :x Still only afc losses and Giants and Tampa up next hope we get to 3-3....quest for 8 wins continues :lol:

Greg Schiano is going to kill Doug Martin by the end of the season at this rate. They stacked 8 in the box against us every time yesterday and he continued to hand the ball off to him right up the gut on 1st and 2nd down with him taking big hits, then with him barely able to stand up straight have him pass block on 3rd down.

Through 4 games he has 100 carries. He's on pace for 400 ******g carries for the year.

So what exactly is the deal w/ Josh Freeman? What's he doing that's pissing Schiano off so much?

- Eric Winston and Bryant McKinnie each with pancake blocks to keep the streak alive for the U
pimp.gif
roll.gif
This is funny but your QB looked like a 2 legged dog turd out there yesterday.

NFC East is looking shaky baby

huge win last night for my Pats . the resiliency to go into Atlanta with the most banged up team we've had in recent memory and walk out 4 - 0 is incredible

Schaub is a disgrace . yall hear JJs comments after the game ? dude was livid

Rivers and the Chargers are for real . cant wait until those guys start playing division games

i cant believe the Giants and Steelers (winners of 4 of the last 10 superbowls) are among the bottom 5 teams in the league with the same QBs and head coaches :smh:

Brownies :smokin tied for the best record in the division :lol:

One of the worst decisions I've seen.

Back pedaling off your back foot into quadrouple coverage :smh:

But all the other times before that he took a sack, as soon as you get remotely near him he takes a sack, this time he decides to ******g chuck the ball :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Cush , Watt and mercy though :smokin

Sherman :smh: :pimp: |I

Kraft and the money team :smokin

Last edited:
- 18 and co just steamrolling teams. he might never throw a pick through the end of this YEAR
- eli gonna eli. "but, but, the offensive line..."
- i told y'all about cutler and the turnovers
- 12 all about that miracle worker life
- aqib talib...son looking to get PAID
- tony gonzalez is still flat out amazing. dude was BLANKETED last night and still went off.
- matt schaub...you almost have to feel bad for him
- the young padawans hoyer and cassel...we see you
- geno might have outdone sanchez. seriously. higher ceiling or not...dude is showcasing that west virginia education right now.
- rich sherman...man he's good. i said it
- how about that joe flacco...highest paid QB in the league. disgusting
- for a brief moment, the eagles had a chance. i'm talking BRIEF.
- big phil back in the ************* house

Last edited:
- Geno was turrribleeee yesterday, pretty much some of the worst QB play I've ever seen. Hope his confidence didn't get rocked too much cause its not going to get any easier going into Atlanta with against a good team who has their backs up against the wall. Expect us to prolly get stomped again next week.
- Penalties again, that's on Rex. Vlad Ducasse has no business being a starting OL in this league.
- Phil Rivers, if it wasn't for NeckGod, no man is playing better. He has pretty much a cast of nobodies and is still slinging it for over 70% passing so far.
- NeckGod, just surgical.
- Prez Bush :pimp: If Stafford doesn't go full tard they are scary offensively.
- Revis Island is back but that Move Fitz put on him was sick. Pat Peterson also with two picks :pimp:
- Good to see Jake Locker not injured was very impressed with him yesterday. Titans are a rock solid *** team, young receivers, good D, good line. I'd have them as the favorites as long as Locker is ok in that division.

Last edited:
After watching Trindon Holliday return that kickoff for 105 yesterday, kickers who are unable to boot the ball out of the endzone on kickoffs, at mile high, have zero place in this league.

--Colts looked solid yet again and Luck threw some DARTS. Have a tough 4-week sled coming up (Seattle, @SD, Den, @Hou). If they can go 2-2 during this stretch, 5-3 looks good with their remaining schedule (Jax, Tenn x2, St. Louis, Arizona, Cincy).

--Pats quietly 4-0 w/o their two best weapons on offense. Brady is starting to show trust in his new guys, and that's not good for the rest of the league. Losing Vince for the year is a huge blow, though.

--Don't need to say anything about #18. :pimp: Denver looks good in every way right now... that's the scary part. Special teams, defense, offense. Just chugging along.

--I've told y'all about Matt Schaub for years now, and all I get called is a 'hater,' 'blind,' and 'well he led the league in passing blah blah.' Dude is simply average at best, and one of the worst in the league under pressure. The guy wasn't touched on two occasions yesterday and ended up in the fetal position. Another two times, he chucked it up into double/quad coverage. I believe his confidence is shot... and you can't win games like that.

--Reggie. *******. Bush. :pimp:

--Cincinnati is Houston-lite. Andy Dalton has all these young weapons and can't do **** with them.

--Kansas City is just solid. It will be interesting to see what happens when they get punched in the mouth that first time, though. Can they come back from a 10-14 point deficit is my biggest question mark for this team.

--Tampa Bay/Arizona was painful to watch.

--Joe Flacco through four games: 9 turnovers, 57% completion percentage, sacked 12 times and a QB rating of 69.4. Oh... but still on pace for 4300 yards. The new NFL. :lol:

--The Jets are just a few pieces away from a run. Unfortunately, one of those pieces is QB.

--Cowboys gon' Cowboy.

--KIKO ALONSO FOR DROY.

Last edited:
- Eric Winston and Bryant McKinnie each with pancake blocks to keep the streak alive for the U
pimp.gif
Deflection 
laugh.gif

Bengals can't win **** with Dalton playing like that. Coaching staff has to begin looking at upgrading the position in the offseason, or it will cost them their jobs. Allowing 17 points on a not so great day defensively should be enough for this team to win games. All those weapons added for nothing. 

- Pretty much expected Peyton to torch us, yesterday. We would have had to play a perfect game to beat Denver, yesterday (Something that this team is absolutely incapable of doing right now). Nothing much to really say about the game, honestly. Once again, we're fortunate to play in the NFC East and still be 1 game out of first @ 1-3 :x
-

- Phillip Rivers is having a great season so far. Cowboys couldn't do anything with that pass attack
- Giants :smh:, that McCluster punt return was nasty!
- Reggie Bush finding life in Detroit :pimp:
- St Louis put up one of the worst offensive performances i've every seen on Thursday.
- Seattle showing resiliency on the road was nice, for once.
- Whole NFC is a mess, not just the East. There's 4 teams with winning records, right now.
- Brian Hoyer leading the Browns to another win :pimp:

Last edited:
pretty clear at this point the AFC >>> NFC . never would have thought that heading into the season

Reggie Bush is balling right now . Lions could be scary come November if they keep their heads on straight

no way Chip Kelly stays past this season . hes not built for this ****

Edelman :smokin

the **** was the Ravens offense coord smoking yesterday ? dudes throwing picks left and right and they refuse to use their best offensive weapon Ray Rice . watch the Brownies win the division on the low-ski

Back
Top Bottom