NFL Week 4 In Review...

Trent Richardson with 60 yards on 20 carries. The Browns are 2-0 since the trade, and despite the Colts success that’s a 3.0 YPC average for the guy. I think he’s got a lot of talent, but it’s just interesting is all.
am I wrong for thinking that the 'best case' for him is to turn out like marshawn lynch?

Texans dominated most of that game, I feel for their fans

Seahawks need to get healthy on the offensive line QUICK

Glad to hear Bennett's injury isnt as bad is it first seem

Sherm
rejoice.png

Bruce is back next week
pimp.gif

Gates getting back to form
pimp.gif

Congrats on your 5th MVP Peyton

Can we talk about the most important revelation of week 4? This of course being Raiders' tight end Michael Rivera's sister. Who is this butter pecan minx?

JPZ, you were asking me why I was predicting Detroit to be ahead of the Bears and Vikings this year.

You now seein what I'm seein?

Can we talk about the most important revelation of week 4? This of course being Raiders' tight end Michael Rivera's sister. Who is this butter pecan minx?

Surely you have some sort of photographic device that can jog one's memory, ya know, for those that avoided watching those two teams, with good reason while Philly/Peyton and Dallas/SD were on.

Oh, and of course the greatness that is Geno.

- The Peyton Punishment Tour next stop is in Dallas :lol:
- What Brady does with little to nothing is amazing.
- Falcons ... :smh:
- I'm really glad Reggie Bush is flourishing in Detroit.
- Confused as to what's going on in Cleveland :lol:
- If the playoffs run through Seattle....it's going to get ugly..
- Matt Schaub's time is almost up...too many QB's coming out in this year's draft..

As an Eagles fan, do you think he'll last?

I think the pace of his offense is unsustainable, TBH. Puts entirely too much pressure on the defense and they're on the field way too much.
the only time i would say that our offense hurt our defense was the KC game.. and that was turnovers, not pace

the chargers game, we should have let the clock run down to the 2 min warning once we got the 1st down.. but that's just 1 drive

i think the pace of the offense and the impact it has on the defense is being overblown.. because even though, as michael strahan pointed out, we havent had drive over 5 mins.. we have had a ton  of drives that go 3-4 mins

the pacing and lack of substituting is more about controlling the defense.. and i dont see much complaints about the broncos, who do the very same thing

Last edited:
The Bills also have a fast paced offense, but their defense has been legit this year.

wasn't she at the game with ANOTHER rivera sister?

i saw mention of this in the season thread.. and this is the sis shown above:

View media item 597331
-Geno Smith a.k.a. Rookie gonna Rookie, but he took it to the next level of bad :smh:
-I'm grinning inside to see the Giants at 0-4. Crazy how they are technically only 2 games back.
-Browns making no sense :lol:
-Peyton gonna Peyton :x
-Hope the Saints pummel the Dolphins tonight.

Greg Schiano is going to kill Doug Martin by the end of the season at this rate. They stacked 8 in the box against us every time yesterday and he continued to hand the ball off to him right up the gut on 1st and 2nd down with him taking big hits, then with him barely able to stand up straight have him pass block on 3rd down.
Now you know how Frank Gore felt for the first 8 years of his career.

glee got some hotties:

naya rivera, lea michele, dianna argon, heather morris, vanessa lengies and becca tobin

Raiders:

-I Hope yesterday was last time I have to see Matt Flynn under center as Raiders QB :x (7 Sacks, 2 Fumbles & 1 Pick 6)

-Our Defesne Seems to be playing well but being on the field cost us the game

-McFadden injuried his vagina again! He'll be gone after this year

-Get Well Pryor

dominated the game, but schaub cost us the game with his immobility, and poor decision making. i've thought in the past that you can win with him as your QB, but that was under the assumption he wasn't literally throwing the game away. 2009-2010 schaub was a very good quarterback. now he's awful. thus far our defense has been amazing they've been keeping us in games when our offense has had 7 giveaways in 4 games. the offense has given up a pick 6 in 3 straight weeks, and last week gave up a PR TD. 6th in the NFL in rushing thus far. everything is working EXCEPT for schaub. changes need to be made.

i think shaub and kubiak both need to go. like why is shaub running bootleg after bootleg? he can't throw when he's fully planted let alone on the run.

Last edited:
I love Reggie Bush, just the perfect compliment to the offense. Him and Calvin together on the field right now is just unstoppable, can't wait till Broyles becomes fully healthy and can contribute, this offense will be filthy.

Stats don't really show it but Stafford had a down game, missed some easy throws he usually makes, maybe playing a lil too safe against the Bears? He did however break 2 records yesterday, first QB to complete more then 1200 passes in his first 50 games and most yards thrown in his first 50 games.

Pettigrew came back alive and actually had a solid day catching the ball.

Score didn't really match how much the Lions dominated the Bears yesterday, I hate when teams have a huge lead heading into the 4th quarter and just play prevent D the whole time. Held them to no 3rd down conversions until the final minute of the game.

Suh is a monster right now and maybe the best defensive player at the moment. Double team all game and was still causing havoc. To quote Kyle Long "He's a grown man. That's a grown man I played against."

Can't remember the last time the Lions had such good and solid safety play, love the combo of Delmas and Quin.

I'll have a ton more faith in this team if we can win at GB this Sunday, a place the Lions haven't won since before Favre.

Last edited:
i think shaub and kubiak both need to go. like why is shaub running bootleg after bootleg? he can't throw when he's fully planted let alone on the run.

my only issue with kubiak is that he's a little conservative and vanilla when it comes to playcalling, but his offense works. 4 out of the last 5 years we've been in the top 7 in total offense in the NFL. it just looks really bad right now because not only is schaub ineffective, but he's turning the ball over and even worse creating points for the opposition

Back
Top Bottom