NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Smith should be pretty happy. There are worse situations to end up in than being a QB coached by Andy Reid.

Here comes the Alex smith slander :lol:

When he was dinkin and Dunkin for the 9ers it wasn't a problem :lol:

Chiefs doing the right thing.

Nothing more than a 4th for Smith.

And no more DL for the chiefs, dudes keep wasting picks :lol: :smh:

smith following the footsteps of montana and bono. but nothing official can happen til March 12, anything could happen. hoping for that third rounder

Thank you. Listen, most of the season was marred with injuries offensively. I just think that Colt could solve our QB problem. A smart guy that makes good decisions with the football and he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder.
A good run game can help with that too. 3rd and long on a consistent basis isn't a good recipe for a winning offense.

So basically Jamal Charles and Mccluster are gonna get ignored
laugh.gif
mean.gif
they better be able to catch

Cullen Jenkins released, he should go back to green bay
[table][tr][td]ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk [/td][td]8m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Eagles will be releasing DT Mike Patterson, per league source.
[/td][/tr][/table]

So basically Jamal Charles and Mccluster are gonna get ignored :lol: :smh:

Not sure if you are just trying to be funny, or you are just ill informed. Alex Smith does the opposite of ignoring his running backs. Its his receivers who are ignored. He is notorious for locking onto short routes and ignoring the longer ones.

Brady got a three year extension (through 2017) and reworked his contract for the next two years. The Pats have even more flexibility now.

Dolphins, Jets, and Bills fans... have fun!

Thats unbelieveable. He really is the most underpaid player in the NFL and the most unselfish. Making 9 mill a year when Brees will be making 26..... less than half of what a superstar QB is work. Props to you Tom Brady.

Thats unbelieveable. He really is the most underpaid player in the NFL and the most unselfish. Making 9 mill a year when Brees will be making 26..... less than half of what a superstar QB is work. Props to you Tom Brady.

I know money is money....but at this point, does Tom Brady really need the money? Does he NEED to be one of the highest paid players in the NFL? What Brady NEEDS is more hardware for his trophy case, and anything else that will help his legacy. Money is probably not the most important thing to him right now.

And yes, I am aware of how ridiculous it sounds to say that Brady doesnt care about money. But let me ask you this. If you were an all time great QB at the end of your career....who combined with your wife has an estimated net work of $350M.......would you care more about having a top team that has a chance to win another championship, or make another $10M in salary? I would rather that money be spread out personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom