NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how he keeps bringing up his interception numbers. Six of his eight picks were against John Skelton, Sam Bradford, and Mark Sanchez. :lol:

Love Sherm's game, but dude needs to pump the brakes.

Sherman is my dude but the guy needs to chill out.

My bum *** Lions put up 28 on them.
right, and that happened because Sherman runs his mouth?

ya'll make it seem like this **** is taboo

He's going at Revis' neck on twitter. big deal
laugh.gif

Last edited:

right, and that was because Sherman runs his mouth?

He's going at Revis' neck on twitter. big deal :lol:

**** who knows but considering they didn't beat another team except the one that he was on and he talking **** before its not outside of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:

right, and that was because Sherman runs his mouth?

He's going at Revis' neck on twitter. big deal
laugh.gif
**** who knows but considering they didn't beat another team except the one that he was on and he talking **** before its not outside of the realm of possibility.
The hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

Ya'll put way too much emphasis into this. way too much

You mean to tell me Sherman's boisterous attitude is the reason why Seattle couldnt cover the slot and couldnt lay a hand on the quarterback? ok 
laugh.gif

Didn't Sherman just get punched in the mouth by Trent Williams? Why continue with the yap-yap? Just prove it on the field. Revis has played at a high level for years, Sherman needs to relax.

sherman has more picks because qbs have gone after him. qbs dont tend to go after revis. similar situation with champ bailey (before that horrible playoff game). people tend to associate picks with a corners success. that is not the case.

As a Jets fan I don't understand why we haven't gone after Colt McCoy. He's a super smart QB with really nice accuracy. I know, I know, he doesn't have a big arm but neither did Chad Pennington (which Colt reminds me of a little). I think we should go after him. Thoughts?

True, but at the same time, they do have to do something. You can't roll that same product on the field next year as you did last. Whether it's Colt, Alex Smith, Flynn, or even a rookie to be like Ryan Nassib 
smokin.gif
 someone has to challenge Sanchez - if not take that spot from him.

The team has tons of needs & you can't really prioritize them.

The jets have a lot of pressing matters.

The cap is a mess

What they are going to do with #24

No offensive player makers

Defense needs a pass rush

Also LB help

Unless you out out there an elite QB who's going to carry this team no matter who you have signal calling its going to be the same result.

Add colt, Alex smith, a rookie it doesn't matter.

They already payed Sanchez and that team isn't winning Anthony of significance any time soon, might as well ride it out.

How bad the jets wr core is overrated kerley is a good slot guy, holmes and hill outside, Keller is a good te the problem on offense is the below average qb and rb and their starters couldn't stay healthy last
I'm not saying they're great but if they could stay healthy a decent qb could win some games with this receiving core

The jets have a lot of pressing matters.

The cap is a mess

What they are going to do with #24

No offensive player makers

Defense needs a pass rush

Also LB help

Unless you out out there an elite QB who's going to carry this team no matter who you have signal calling its going to be the same result.

Add colt, Alex smith, a rookie it doesn't matter.

They already payed Sanchez and that team isn't winning Anthony of significance any time soon, might as well ride it out.
How bad the jets wr core is overrated kerley is a good slot guy, holmes and hill outside, Keller is a good te the problem on offense is the below average qb and rb and their starters couldn't stay healthy last
I'm not saying they're great but if they could stay healthy a decent qb could win some games with this receiving core
Thank you. Listen, most of the season was marred with injuries offensively. I just think that Colt could solve our QB problem. A smart guy that makes good decisions with the football and he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom