NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... Wood is a top favorite packer player of all time for me but... Dudes somewhat of a liability in coverage right now.  Hes not getting any younger.

Flynn and Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>> Foles
foles' next 3 years of his contract:

$636,345

$761,345

$781,345

Flynn gets $5.25 million in base salary for 2013 and $6.25 million in base salary for 2014. He can earn an additional $5 million in incentives.

Smith's projected cap figures: $9.75 million in 2013, and $8.75 million in 2014.

DaQuan Bowers arrested for carrying a loaded handgun in his bag at Laguardia Airport.

SMFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh:

:lol: :smh:

come on son, how dumb you have to be ?

new york

air port

loaded gun

i wonder how much jail time?

They're saying that the gun is registed to Bowers, and he was the one that notified the officers/security at the airport that he had the pistol once he realized that he had it in his bag. Also, there was no bullets in the chamber. According to law if you have a gun and ammo in the same bag it's considered a loaded gun :stoneface: This dude's entire life is devoted to football, church and music...I really hope he won't be facing any jail time. But seeing as it happened in New York in an airport you never know. Sounds like an honest mistake to me. An extremely stupid one at that. This dude was primed to really break out this year...this probably competely changed our thinking for the draft and free agency :smh:

Its an honest mistake by Bowers, if youre packing all the time it could easily happen

I don't think yall realize NFL players are constantly targets and being armed at all times is a common thing

Last edited:
My Bears need a quality T.E. and Cutler needs to be more consistent...

Steelers need youthful, quality players and re-sign Wallace and let Mendenhall walk please!

Texans need either Harvin or Jennings or Wallace and second corner & both safeties!!!

i'd give up a second for percy 
pimp.gif

doubt you can get a first when he wants a new contract , is a headache on the team and had a season ending injury

Last edited:
Keep hearing #Patriots are front runners for the services of Charles Woodson. #Seahawks & #Ravens in the mix. #Texans a little farther back

LanceAllen

For what it's worth.

Also, KC released Kevin Boss and Stevie Breaston. It's a Shame Boss hasn't been the same since leaving NY...concussions might cause him to take a seat for a year.

Wallace would cost too much money that the Texans don't have. May as well bring in Steve Breaston and get rid of Walter to unload some money. Unless The Vikes would like to take him and a 2nd rounder for Percy.

Richard Sherman is roasting Revis on twitter right now. Its too much lulz

Last edited:
Sherman is the best CB in the NFC.....

Let him cook

:pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom