Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Jennings wants 14mill per yr
Does ARod come with that?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounding like a lakers fan.

No they can't, no the jets wouldn't, and 9ers don't have the cap anyways.
laugh.gif
 not a lakers fan lol. just asking, was reading a yahoo sports column and one of the comments mentioned that trade. had me with the alonzo mourning gif reaction. thx for clearing that up bro

There is no way he's getting 14 from the Packers or anyone else if that's true.

That's Jordy Nelson's, James Jones, and Randall Cobbs salaries combined and then doubled.

Smith is the perfect stop gap though. A competent and efficient quarterback in place while you find the next franchise guy. That offense has some talent, so this should be interesting with the Reid and Alex additions.

Makes sense. They didn't want to take Geno at #1 (rightfully so) and they now have a QB.

After what happened with him getting benched, we should see a highly motivated Alex Smith next season.

I do agree that this is a horrible year to be in the draft position they are in need of a QB :lol:

But it just seems they keep going from average QB to average QB

Last edited:
Smith is the perfect stop gap though. A competent and efficient quarterback in place while you find the next franchise guy. That offense has some talent, so this should be interesting with the Reid and Alex additions.

And Reid had good track record with castoffs in Philadelphia....Detmer, Feeley, Garcia, Vick, Fowles( I think there's another guy I can't remember)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom