NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just throwing this out there, but I think Vikings should pursue Michael Vick. Ponder is seriously holding that team back and he doesnt make much anyways. It wouldnt kill them to just sit him. Can you imagine AP, Vick, Percy, and if they added deep threat WR? That would be so dirty for defenses :x

I actually want Vick, but only for two years or less. I don't see it even being close to happening though. Frazier already named Ponder the starter for 2013.

Im just throwing this out there, but I think Vikings should pursue Michael Vick. Ponder is seriously holding that team back and he doesnt make much anyways. It wouldnt kill them to just sit him. Can you imagine AP, Vick, Percy, and if they added deep threat WR? That would be so dirty for defenses :x

What makes you think you're getting good Vick and not bad Vick?

alex smith has been tied to numerous teams. even cleveland was in the mix. its anyones guess where he might end up.

Cleveland :smh:

Dudes need to ride weeden, he didn't play bad at all and you wasted a 1st rounder on a 30 year old QB.

Might as well add fuel to the fire and say it should be Flynn and a pick(s) for Revis.

Sherman, Revis, Browner? :smh:

Forget it. :lol: Nooo way. They're the same guy except Alex has been in the League like 9 years. At least Ponder still may have upside.

Vick would be a problem in purple...One could hope, but I won't hold my breath.
Aside from the fact that he can't make downfield throws consistently...and the lack of good throwing power...he doesn't make many mistakes. He's more than serviceable, he's adequate. He's not a franchise QB but at the very least he can make Peterson's prime years meaningful.

Forget it. :lol: Nooo way. They're the same guy except Alex has been in the League like 9 years. At least Ponder still may have upside.

Vick would be a problem in purple...One could hope, but I won't hold my breath.
Aside from the fact that he can't make downfield throws consistently...and the lack of good throwing power...he doesn't make many mistakes. He's more than serviceable, he's adequate. He's not a franchise QB but at the very least he can make Peterson's prime years meaningful.

True, but this last season was only Ponder's second year in the NFL. As far as I can tell, he'll be serviceable too. The reward isn't great enough to me given they have the same type of Q already. Maybe it would turn out well, but eh...

And if not Vick, then draft a QB to push Ponder that plays with a different style or something.

i will be there for the ******** gamee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom