NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really this list is all sorts of wrong. I hate ranking players but I'd say top 5 is Rodgers Brady P.Manning Brees Flacco

P Manning & Brady

Rodgers right there

Brees/Eli/Flacco

Pretty much this. Not sure why Russell Wilson isn't at least on the board either. Why was Schaub on the board at all? He made the playoffs and Rivers, Romo, and Cutler didn't, since that's basically the group he's in :lol: Flacco was the leader of that group until the playoffs and Super Bowl happened.

I don't see how you don't group Ben, Eli and Joe all together. Essentially the same type of QB and success. In that 'just below elite' tier, names like Tony and Matt are around as well. Still too early for me to judge the rookies, need one more year

Rumors are Jets want to trade Revis and 2nd round pick to the 49ers for Alex Smith.  

Rumors are Jets want to trade Revis and 2nd round pick to the 49ers for Alex Smith.  
ummmmmm.. if i'm the 49ers and the jets offer revis OR the 2nd round pick, i take it running

if they really offered both, i make sure i keep them on the phone until everything goes through and send ginn to tell alex to go pack his bags

Last edited:

It was suggested on Morning Take about a week ago that the Jets trade Revis for Alex Smith AND a 2nd round pick. I dont think it was a rumor though, just a suggestion.

Revis on the Red and Gold :smokin :x :smokin

It was suggested on Morning Take about a week ago that the Jets trade Revis for Alex Smith AND a 2nd round pick. I dont think it was a rumor though, just a suggestion.

Revis on the Red and Gold
smokin.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
maaaan i hope NYJ doesnt do this...alex smith aint much of an upgrade over sanchize...

this would make the 9ers crazy good tho..

if it did happen watch Sanchez still  start because Rex loves him so much 
laugh.gif

this would be such robbery even if it was just Revis they were giving them

Last edited:
The point of Merrill Hodge doing that was to get attention, and thats exactly what yall are giving him.
This, he was trolling throughout the entire segment. Honestly I think he was drunk. :lol:
Dude was way more hype than usual.

if it did happen watch Sanchez still  start because Rex loves him so much 
laugh.gif

this would be such robbery even if it was just Revis they were giving them
robbery is alex smith straight up for a 2nd rounder man..lol..

dude def aint worth that

laugh.gif
 @ The best corner in the game PLUS a 2nd round pick being traded for Alex ******' Smith. Don't expect that to gain any steam at all.

If Alex Smith is as good as he was these past two years KC could be a nice fit for him. KC is one of those teams that could very well make the playoffs out of no where. There's talent on that team and Reid is a good coach. It's just that Cassel is terrible. I pray he doesn't get thrown in that circus in New York. The man doesn't deserve that. Finally has a good year and gets to NFCC. Then continues to have an even better year just to get benched for having a concussion. And he gets put on the Jets of all places? That'd just be wrong.

Seems like Flynns name hasn't been mentioned a whole lot. You'd think they will trade him for what they can get. Especially to gain cap space with the players they will need to sign. Wonder who will go first between him and Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom