NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
read an article earlier that the broncos have the easiest schedule for 2013. not too pleased. a team that is not tested in the season can affect them in the playoffs.

read an article earlier that the broncos have the easiest schedule for 2013. not too pleased. a team that is not tested in the season can affect them in the playoffs.

Schedules don't account for injuries, draft, free agency, etc...

They will still play Houston, Baltimore, and New England, at the very least.

Revis to Seattle doesn't make sense.

Sure up that pass rush and that secondary is one of the premier in the NFL, with a solid rush its scary.

I don't blame the jets for shopping 24.... But realistically who has the cap to land him?

Rumors are Jets want to trade Revis and 2nd round pick to the 49ers for Alex Smith.  

if im the niners i trade smith to the afc. whether its for revis or not

tho hes garbage i dont want him in the nfc

Last edited:

Sure up that pass rush and that secondary is one of the premier in the NFL, with a solid rush its scary.

I don't blame the jets for shopping 24.... But realistically who has the cap to land him?

Joe Haden's wife is :pimp: :evil:

Looking like a kardashian :evil:

And I had no idea Vernon and Vontae Davis were bros.

Ravens ain't that stupid to drop Boldin...heard Vick getting released today
[h1]Report: Eagles won't cut Michael Vick[/h1]
Updated: February 6, 2013, 10:20 AM ET
ESPN.com news services

end mod-article-title begin story body

[h5]Vick's Future With Eagles[/h5]
Brian Dawkins thinks Michael Vick will remain with the Eagles.Tags: Brian Dawkins, Vick, Eagles, SportsCenter, Chip Kelly
Vick's Future With Eagles
var ESPN_GLOBALS = {"videoPlayers":smh:"story09":smh:"height":324,"width":576,"autostart":"true","playerType":"story09"}}};espn.video.embeded.play();
The Philadelphia Eagles will not release quarterback Michael Vick before a Wednesday deadline that guarantees him $3 million, according to a Philadelphia Inquirer report.

begin inline 1

[h4]NFC East blog[/h4]
graziano_dan_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Dan Graziano writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation
end inline 1
The Inquirer, citing sources close to the situation, reports that while the Eagles aren't expected to bring Vick back at his $15.5 million salary, the team will not release him before Wednesday.

The clause in Vick's contract allows Philadelphia to keep Vick on the roster until March 12 -- the start of free agency -- without having to pay the guaranteed salary, as long as another team picks him up or pays him more than $3 million.

The Eagles could still trade Vick after March 12, or keep him on the roster.

Vick passed for 2,362 yards, 12 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 10 games last season, his fourth with the Eagles.

i think a number of teams can make it work if they really wanted to. the bigger issue is the risk of that kind of money on a shutdown corner coming off of major surgery.

Yeah I don't want Revis. Unless the Jets would take Flynn and we can turn around and trade Revis again for pick value/pass rush/Larry Fitz.

Drinking and driving is my biggest pet peeve. Can't stand the selfish people who put people's lives at risk just because they are too lazy to find a ride home.

Ugh. :smh:

RIP

Drinking and driving is my biggest pet peeve. Can't stand the selfish people who put people's lives at risk just because they are too lazy to find a ride home.

Ugh. :smh:

RIP

This.

An then the worst part is 9 out of 10 times the driver is completly fine :smh:

NY Giants release ahmad bradshaw.

This probably means andre brown will get the green light to start, with D. Wilson as a backup.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
New Orleans plans to hire former Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan as its new defensive coordinator, per league sources.

[table][tr][td]Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter [/td][td]3m[/td][/tr][tr][td]
And Giants also released DL Chris Canty as well. Freeing some cap space.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom