NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
9ers don't have the cap to do something like that.

And who the hell would trade Alex smith for revis ?

Giants will be looking completely different next year. Hopefully David Wilson get to prove himself next year

Bradshaw helped the GMEN to 2 rings, those ankles are brittle though man, tough SOB...he'll never play 16 games again.

Green Bay makes a lot of sense for Ahmad.

But 1) I wont hold my breath and 2) I don't think we need him especially for the $ that it would take.

Bradshaw helped the GMEN to 2 rings, those ankles are brittle though man, tough SOB...he'll never play 16 games again.
those ankles really did do him in. Remember when he first came into the league? He dosen't have that same speed.

They are essentially the same type of QB.

One is a game manager the other fails to even to do that.

And as far as Revis... do not want Too much cash and too much risk.

Last edited:
alex smith had the best offensive line in football, the best defense in football a good run game and

a much better receiving core 

rex ryan just keep wiffing in the first round on defensive players instead of getting sanchez

offensive line help and playmakers

all in all they're bothe averages, at best. game managers

I'd take Revis in a second just like every other team in the league, but Seattle would fare better with money invested elsewhere. Especially if reports are true he's seeking 16M per yr.

I'd rather they go after a top tier FA ala Randy Starks and be aggressive in the draft.

I'd take Revis in a second just like every other team in the league, but Seattle would fare better with money invested elsewhere. Especially if reports are true he's seeking 16M per yr.

I'd rather they go after a top tier FA ala Randy Starks and be aggressive in the draft.
I wouldn't.  We really need the cap space 2 years from now when we have a lot of our guys to resign, including Kam and Sherman.  We don't even know how effective he'll be after that injury and we have 2 fantastic CBs.  

damn bradshaw's gone :smh: :frown:

i knew this was coming soon. it had to happen since we got younger backs. thanks for everything AB :pimp:

Even as a none seahawk fan I hope they can keep that secondary together, they don't need revis, they help at wr and pass rushers

Marshawn, T-Rich, Lamarr Woodley as RUN DMC
pimp.gif

Photo gallery:

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gall...-iconic-album-cover-espn-magazine-music-issue

I don't know if its been said already but eagles are negotiating a contract with Dennis Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom