NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
******** actually had a defense last year. The offense struggled to score more than 17 pts.

This year the defense was destroyed by injuries. RG3 came and all of the sudden we have a top 5 offense and his #1 receiver was out most of the year. He also lost his tide end. Our defense was absolute garbage especially in the first half of the season. He was the most efficient rookie and had the most yards on the ground.

RG3 deserved it.

QFT. Yes the D Was good last year. But this season they were trash the first 8 games. Allowing 30 points a game damn near.

The Offense was trash. Rex Grossman people, Rex ******g Grossman! This is what skins fans had to deal with.

my 2 favorite players contending for MVP

As much as i love #18 ... AP had the 3rd best rushing season of all time behind ED and OJ

Kudos to Robert Griffin, it was deserved. I thought it could have gone either way (w/ Wilson) but I'll be damned..Luck finished with 11 votes, and Wilson with 10. Sucks the AP doesn't vote after week 16, I'm pretty sure Russ would have won it.

Pepsi Max ROY, for what it's worth.
smokin.gif

Kuechly was the best choice for DROY, btw. Beast in the making.

The Tebow/Jets/NY joke by Baldwin had my dying. Then the Manti jokes.

Barry looks like Michael Jordan dressed him :x

AP MVP AD :nthat:

Peyton won Comeback Player. Glad he got that one. Both of them deserved an award. I think the right ones were handed out. :smokin

Favre and Rodgers was pretty funny but I thought Peyton writing his own jokes was impressive :lol:

i am pretty shocked that luck didn't get it hinestly

and i am stunned that AP won even thought i wanted him to. maybe vegas swayed me into being so sure payton would win. and it being a qb league now

Last edited:
JJ Watt DPOY :pimp: :pimp:

49 of 50 votes.

Von Miller and Aldon Smith who?

The best defensive player resides in Houston :pimp: :pimp:

congratulations to RG3 winning NFL Rookie of the Year, we went from the bottom dwellers of the NFC East to winning the division this year :smokin

get better soon RG3, glad you're making progress towards your recover :D

my 2 favorite players contending for MVP

As much as i love #18 ... AP had the 3rd best rushing season of all time behind ED and OJ
eric dickerson - 379 carries, 2105 yards, 14 tds

oj simpson - 332 carries, 2003 yards, 12 tds

adrian peterson - 348 carries, 2097 yards, 12 tds

jamal lewis - 387 carries, 2066 yards, 14 tds

emmitt smith - 377 carries, 1773 yards, 25 tds

terrell davis - 392 carries, 2008 yards, 21 tds

ladainian tomlinson - 348 carries, 1815 yards, 28 tds

ap did great this year but he is not top 3 rushing seasons of all time. imo it would be tomlinson, davis and smith in no particular order for top 3. ap rushed for the 2nd most yards in nfl history but only had 12 tds.

Glad for Carter, good for AD (and called it weeks ago), don't worry Bussy you'll be in within a few years

eric dickerson - 379 carries, 2105 yards, 14 tds
oj simpson - 332 carries, 2003 yards, 12 tds
adrian peterson - 348 carries, 2097 yards, 12 tds
jamal lewis - 387 carries, 2066 yards, 14 tds
emmitt smith - 377 carries, 1773 yards, 25 tds
terrell davis - 392 carries, 2008 yards, 21 tds
ladainian tomlinson - 348 carries, 1815 yards, 28 tds

ap did great this year but he is not top 3 rushing seasons of all time. imo it would be tomlinson, davis and smith in no particular order for top 3. ap rushed for the 2nd most yards in nfl history but only had 12 tds.

Pure stats wise, priest Holmes' 2002 and 2003 is up there too. Hell what about Larry Johnson's 1800 yard and 20 td season while only starting like 11 games or something. Shaun Alexander had 1900 and 27 tds in his MVP year but he can kiss my ***.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom