NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope this bet on beyonce having a nip slip pulls through, not sure how my parents will take me putting the house up... hopefully one of my fellow NT'ers will open their house 

Don't wanna go back and compare the numbers, but looking at the season, it argubly is top 3. He was the lone offensive threat on that team. People say that ___________ put his team on his back and carried his team to the playoffs. This man literally did this. He carried a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs. With all the pressure on him and his bum knee, he rushed for 2000 yards and 12 tds. Several of those tds were long runs 'cause his team couldn't make it in the red zone without him breaking for 45 yds. The touchdown total is kinda low, but look at the games and consider the help he had (none). Defenses knew where the ball was going and with 8 in the box, they couldn't stop him. If they had a halfway decent throwing games, add 250 more yards and 6+ more tds.

Everyone's entitled.

Amazing how some of these monster seasons come with this type of situation. Barry, OJ, Eric, even Jamal Lewis, all similar situations

2950_422935091118603_1411722989_n.jpg

Broncos should be celebrating tonight, fml
after the game i told myself the same thing
mean.gif

thats football though. there is always next season.

congrats to the ravens. tomorrow everyone is 0 - 0.

:lol: at broncos should be there.

The broncos are where the should be, at home.

Good no call on that last play.

laugh.gif
at broncos should be there.

The broncos are where the should be, at home.

Good no call on that last play.
im still not over that broncos loss. it will take some time but thats football.

i agree, good no call at the end of the game. if the ball was closer i think he gets the call.

Can someone put out a milk carton for Aldon Smith? Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.

Can someone put out a milk carton for Aldon Smith? Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.
On ESPN's 'Football Today' Podcast they talk a lot about how Justin Smith holds every play for Aldon to get his sacks, that it's been pointed out by many coaches but that defensive holding basically never gets called.  I think since Justin's triceps injury has prevented him from holding as well, Aldon's been struggling.

He's also been dealing with a shoulder injury since Week 16 so his bull rush hasn't been nearly as good. When Justin Smith retires is when we'll see just how good Aldon is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom