NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
u know what hurts the most is that u watch today's games and you see coaches go for it with timeouts and 30 secs left and they drove it down for field goals.
john fox has peyton manning and what does he do? 3rd and 7 with a first down to win the game, run, 30 secs with 2 TOs, kneel.

Welp time for game time :pimp: :pimp:

And :lol: at all the bums on this boards who wanted the falcons to lose...go get the thongs out ya butts...ya butt hurt right now...YOU HURT

good luck to to the pats fan.

ill be back after the game.

win / lose / slander.

see you guys.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Houston 31-24

Close your mouth you bum...LMAOOOOOOO LOOK AT THE SCORE LOOK AT IT...FRAUDSSSSSSSSS GO HOMEEEEE AND BE MAD....

Last edited:
Ok. And neither won a ring for the franchise. Not sure your point unless you're saying Tebow > Manning but I take you as a more intelligent man than that.

of course not and no idea where i was going, im just upset still :lol: :smh:

oh wells, i didnt want the broncos in the SB, everything after this point is fine.

good luck to the Pats, 9ers, Ravens and Falcons fans.

only 3 more games of football left guys :frown: :frown:

How many times did your team get exposed this year doggy ? Plenty...

no idea what that has to do with anything i said.

but ill say it again.

youll get bounced next week, we'll save you a seat.

for all the trash you guys spoke on the seahawks, the petey made some bad moves, the seahawks lost it more than yall won it. :D

dont worry, no way in hell your beating the 9ers then pats. :lol:

Didn't see this picture posted in here...

Lil Manning with the Vols orange hue jacket...

u know what hurts the most is that u watch today's games and you see coaches go for it with timeouts and 30 secs left and they drove it down for field goals.
john fox has peyton manning and what does he do? 3rd and 7 with a first down to win the game, run, 30 secs with 2 TOs, kneel.

If Joe Flacco and the Ravens can score in ~35 seconds (although that fool Raheem Moore gave that to them more than anything), Peyton sure as hell could do it. WHY, WHY, and WHY again would you kneel??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? These are the type of decisions where spectators like us always think we can be head coaches. I still... ah, forget it.

If Joe Flacco and the Ravens can score in ~35 seconds (although that fool Raheem Moore gave that to them more than anything), Peyton sure as hell could do it. WHY, WHY, and WHY again would you kneel??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? These are the type of decisions where spectators like us always think we can be head coaches. I still... ah, forget it.

I was pulling for the Ravens during that game, but that kneel down with :31 left made me wince and shake my head. I was fully expecting a classic Peyton drive, but oh well

If the Patriots come out playing like they did in the first half against the Ravens the Ravens will go into the half on top, Flacco has shown of late he can actually put points on the board. Schaub looked like garbage out there.

Didn't see this picture posted in here...

Lil Manning with the Vols orange hue jacket...

He's already committed to Tennessee. :lol:

Great games this weekend except for Pats/Texans. That game was boring as hell. Dudes ain't even show up until it was a blow out.

Rooting for Ray and the Ravens next week :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom