NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ran into a better team |I

gotta build a front 7 in the draft, and hopefully develop these o-lineman.

|I

Obviously I'm not a Houston Texans fan, but from the outside looking in, you guys need to get some more playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. Somebody in the passing game who can compliment Dre. Your front 7 seems fine when healthy and that Merciless kid seems promising. I'm not sure if you can win it all with Schaub either. But that's another story.

Pats D 
nthat.gif

Gronk out is huge. That 2 tight end set is scary. I still think the pats are the favorites to win.

Damn I really wanted to see a Seattle/San Fran match up. But it's nice to see Tony win a playoff game.

Some very interesting teams left with great storylines, but I think the usual suspect wins

just ran into a better team |I

gotta build a front 7 in the draft, and hopefully develop these o-lineman.

|I

Obviously I'm not a Houston Texans fan, but from the outside looking in, you guys need to get some more playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. Somebody in the passing game who can compliment Dre. Your front 7 seems fine when healthy and that Merciless kid seems promising. I'm not sure if you can win it all with Schaub either. But that's another story.

well, the front office thinks they have some playmakers in posey, martin, jean, and graham but need to develop them more. defensively, their LB core is pretty bad. d line outside of watt isn't much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom