NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot closer score than the last game. But the performance by the Texans still was pathetic to me. The combination of Kubiak and Schaub really limits the Texans.
Patriots are just a flat out better team than them. Whatever trashing the Texans get is deserved.

welp.

at least we didnt roll over and die this time.

offensive play calling has to get better, Matt checks down way tooooo much.

Dre need a 2nd WR, dude goes out and does work every ******g game, get him some help.

we need a real FB, i like Casey but dude isnt a bruiser.

as for defense i like Smith but we need a huge NT, Watt is honestly out there doing it by himself.

our front 7 outside of Watt after Cush got hurt was :x

no one was creating pressure, everyone was watching Watt do work.

we also need a nickle DB badly.

alot of blown coverage.

all in all, great season, unfortunately we peaked too soon and didnt make the adjustments needed.

the team got too complacent getting up early and playing slow paced.

matt also played meh down the stretch.

oh wells congrats to the pats and their fans, i had the winner of this game being in the Superbowl so good luck with that.

24 hours later, what happened in denver still stings. the colts steam rolled the broncos a couple of times in the playoffs and the steelers pounded them in the 06 afc championship game. this lost however was mistake after mistake. i have never seen champ bailey look beat as he did yesterday. congrats to the ravens on the win but denver played the worst defense i have seen in some time and deserved to lose that game. john fox going too conservative didnt help either in the 4th. thats football though. you bring it in the playoffs or it will be brought to you.

I think if Patriots can win it this year Brady will solidify himself as the GOAT. Especially considering he will still be ******** on the league for 3 or 4 years after as well. Dude's legacy will be unmatched.

People will say he did it in the soft era and he lost multiple times to the special Ed manning. Both which are true but not nessesarily important. Plus the whole spyware and tuck rule

The older I get the less I care about these lists anyway

MJ and Joe have that mystique even though logically the more super bowl appearances the better

Last edited:
solid effort tonight :pimp:

defense went into bend dont break mode but overall, solid. got gashed a bit, but controlled the damage well. wilfork plugging that middle.

brady gonna brady :pimp:

gronk |I

wes welker...good call wade, just put some third stringer on him, he won't hurt you

texan fans...good game. much tougher than last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom