New thread started

If the Pelicans offer Tyreke anything starting around $11-12 mil a year, I wouldn't be mad if we don't match
laugh.gif
Do you think our best bet with Tyreke on any team is a sign and trade? It stinks to lose him for nothing, but obviously we wouldn't want to take back garbage.

My worry is that all these teams in the Dwight sweepstakes will lose out and overpay after stripping their team.

There's 3 scenarios of what could happen with Tyreke

1) we let him walk for nothing because he is offered a ridiculously hue contract. I'm not totally against this because it means whatever team is signing him has a ton of cap space and probably isn't that good anyways (ie Pelicans). I would be absolutely on board with this if it meant we used the remaining cap space we had to sign a good free agent to fill our gaping hole at SF

2) we sign and trade him away. Again I'm ok with this if it means we are getting a solid return or at the very least a future draft pick or something.

3) we resign him, the more I think about it the more I think this will be the toughest to build this team up. Resigning Tyreke means D'lassandro would have to work even harder to retool the team which is more difficult than said.

I for one, wouldn't mind seeing Tyreke go if we are getting a decent signing in return :smile:

I liked casspi. It was tough at the time with the log jam. But I don't think I've seen much improvement in his game so it's hard to say.

Why would nola be so hungry for reke? Gordons contact is huge already. Would they really want to spend that much on a back up sg?

I was thinking earlier... what do you say to someone like Iggy to get him to sign here. That is a tough one. Love from the fans jumps out at me, but a tough sell for most players on that. Almost every team can say "young up and coming" because it is all just a theory anyway. Get the chance to play with hothead Cousins!? Pete D has a tough job ahead of him, but seriously excited that he wants to try.

edit: 4 years 44 million? Wow that is a tough one. Right on the border for Tyreke I imagine of what the Kings are willing to spend. I say buh bye as well and hope someone else will match that with sign and trade pieces we like more.

Last edited:
I was thinking earlier... what do you say to someone like Iggy to get him to sign here. That is a tough one. Love from the fans jumps out at me, but a tough sell for most players on that. Almost every team can say "young up and coming" because it is all just a theory anyway. Get the chance to play with hothead Cousins!? Pete D has a tough job ahead of him, but seriously excited that he wants to try.

They can sell FA's on "starting a new era" "dawn of a new age" stuff like that.

All they really need to do is give them the pitch that KJ & crew gave to the NBA. It worked to keep the team in Sac... it's gotta work on some decent FA, right?

:lol: I don't really care about it from New Orleans point of view. But I do wish Tyreke success!!

I have no issue with other teams making, IMO, a big mistake. But whatever :lol:

reke is my boy but that offer by NOLA should not be matched

Try to go get D. Wright

Last edited:
View media item 476782Jul 1, 2013; Sacramento, CA, USA; Sacramento Kings first round draft pick Ben McLemore and second round draft pick Ray McCallum display their jerseys during a press conference at the Sleep Train Arena press room.

My guy Ray Mccallum! Proto pg...hope yall get him in the rotation a lil this season.... I know its jammed tho right now

Last edited:
Jason Ross loss his show.
Serious?! Why?
Carmichael Dave took the morning slot & they moved Don Geronimo to the 12-3 slot. I liked tuning into their show every once in a while. I love Deuce's analytical mind of certain situations and how he intentionally trolls certain topics. Like when he said he as better than Jimmer.
laugh.gif
  Guess I'll go back to listening to the other stations I always tune in to. I couldn't stand Don Geronimo when I lived in Sac and I SURE can't stand him now that I've got an older, more sophisticated pallet.

Back
Top Bottom