New thread started

Tyreke is definitely on the way out.  He needs a change, for him and the team.

Rewatching the Draft right now.

Simmons: "they're running to the podium to pick McLemore." :lol:

Last edited:
^I've read that he's sort of the Biill Walton of the KU broadcasting team.....so idk how much stock we should put into his opinion.

What he said about Throb last year, was basically what every Throb nay-sayer was saying already

Carmichael Dave @CarmichaelDave 2d
The Sacramento Kings are ranked first in the NBA in new full season tickets sold. Phenomenal job Kings fans. Bravo. #LLTK
Gotta be easy to be first when we were down towards the bottom of the list, sadly our past attendance will probably be looked at as lack of support by the fans rather than apathy towards horrid owners, but whatever, still incredibly impressive to see these season tickets sell so fast

Especially for a team that won like 6 games and the game on the hardwood took a backseat to fight to keep the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, I'm not big on McLemore. You guys will see
J/K
laugh.gif

I just realized Budinger is an unrestricted FA

Vivek, please give him 3 years/$15m and call t a day! The small forward position would be solidified till the day he retires :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I thought about it.... But nah, AK is gonna be looking for top dollar and a longish 3-4 deal. He wouldn't be worth it.

Rather us take a jab at Budinger :pimp:

#GoForBud

Hockey legend Wayne Gretzky, a favorite subject in "The Two-Second Advantage," was the master at that – tapping his knowledge from years of playing in order to anticipate what was likely to happen next on the ice. That enabled him to "skate to where the puck was going to be," Ranadive and Maney write.

There's a wrinkle to this. Far from being a slave to data, Gretzky could pull from his memory banks just those bits of information he needed at exactly that moment.

The alternative, according to Ranadive and Maney, are those who insist on searching "mountains of data" before acting. The result is delay and opportunity lost, they write.

Among those they place in that second, more cautious group: Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, who lost to Ranadive in the Sacramento-vs.-Seattle fight for control of the Kings.
BURN!

If the Pelicans offer Tyreke anything starting around $11-12 mil a year, I wouldn't be mad if we don't match :lol:

Back
Top Bottom