New thread started

Bout to cop a Kevin Johnson Suns Mitchell ness jersey and wear to every Kings home game :nthat:
Get a Mayor KJ jersey and we can go to games matching!!!!!

Pete D'Alessandro is our new GM.

Thank the basketball gods it wasn't Layden.
this is the kind of hire I was hoping and expecting :pimp: :pimp:

Rocking my Kings gear in London today :smokin

I just found out Jimmer and his hot wife were at Big Ben and the Tower Bridge a few hours before I was there :frown: :frown: :frown:

Kings looking to move Jimmer for a mid to late 1st.....

I still love Jimmer, but it's the right move and would be amazing if we actually got a 1st rd pick in return :lol:

We can only hope Indy or Utah bites on Jimmer :lol: :lol:

Apparently the mid-late 1st is in an effort to target Tim Hardaway Jr or Tony Snell

Snell fills the biggest need being a SF, and THjr impressed me with his strong combine and top shooting percentage. I'd like to get both if possible by trading back.

Keep Jimmer, he's my fave King :/

Plus a deadly shooter can go long ways in this league.
Martin just sucked at using him or givin him minutes.

Jimmer probably is my favorite Kings player right now too :lol: :lol:

Kings extend a qualifying offer to Tyreke making him a restricted free agent

Walk away Reke, and go Rek havoc elsewhere.
Go shine somewhere else bro!

Take Wade's spot in Miami.

What happen to my dudes 20-5-5 days, sighsss.

Funny I just bidded on a Reke swingman jersey on eBay to wear to games next season lol

Do you guys have room to sign him? Or would it have to be by s+t?

Sounds like a good idea, but we'd have to vastly overpay for him.

For the right price, sure why not. But for what we are likely gonna have to cough up to convince him to come here, not sure I'm down for that....

Anyway we could get in on the Mavs 13th and Shawn Marion??

Give them Travis Outlaw :lol:

Hell give them Jimmer

I wouldn't be mad at that either if Tyreke is looking to get paid and the Mavs can't find any better use of their cap space :lol:

Shaq will be mentoring Boogie?! Ranadive isn't messing around with making big investments for this team is he?

Tyreke to Dallas for Marion and #13? Deal. Give 'em Thornton too if they want.

Shaq mentoring Boogie. Idk how to feel about that. One of the greatest ever but Shaq didn't exactly have the greatest rap sheet in terms of behavior.

Who do you guys see us picking up in the draft? I'm hoping Burke or McCollum, then picking up D. Wright in free agency.

I'm hoping McCollum. From his interviews, I think he's the kind of guy we need on this team. Outside of his skillset, he seems to have his head on right and is willing to adjust to any role, which is appealing cus I think we have enough me-first kind of players.
Also, bringing in Shaq would be a power move. He's one of the greatest but I wouldn't say he's the most mature either. But at this point, I think any kind of support or mentor could help Boogie, except texting Keith Smart.

Seattle is still mad.
billboard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom