New thread started

Watched the snippet of today's workouts. So hard to tell anything when they just show the highlights, but McCollum does have a sweet jumper. I loved seeing him (at least I am pretty sure it was him) in the BHM Kobes too. MCW's jumper didn't look bad either, though it was just the highlights.

I have been reading a rumor that Orlando may want to trade out of the two spot. What do you guys think? If it means we can get McLemore/Porter/Noel is it worth doing? Nothing was said about Sacramento in particular, but just throwing it out there.

Kenny Smith in talks for the gm job :wow: :wow:

Do not really want :lol: I'd rather have someone that has at least had some sort of experience in front office and management

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenny Smith said if the Raptors had Rudy Gay for a whole season they would have won 50 games.

50 games.

Last edited:
Man rck.
Instead of kissing Viveks butt so much, you should be sending thank you notes and gift baskets to your incredible mayors office. :lol:

If it wasn't for KJ's resilience and persistence your Kings would be in Seattle as we speak. You know I hate Sacramento, but I'm not gonna lie what KJ did was amazing. He really is that dude. :pimp:

Bob Cook wants to buy his 7% back :lol:
:lol: that dude is weird as hell. Looks funny too.

How is he gonna pull it off? Especially letting the 7% go that far into bankruptcy

Man rck.
Instead of kissing Viveks butt so much, you should be sending thank you notes and gift baskets to your incredible mayors office. :lol:

If it wasn't for KJ's resilience and persistence your Kings would be in Seattle as we speak. You know I hate Sacramento, but I'm not gonna lie what KJ did was amazing. He really is that dude. :pimp:
Brah I got a black Mayor KJ jersey :lol: I wish I brought it with me to England :\

Anyways idk how anyone can try to discredit him. It gave me a good laugh seeing Seattle folks try to say he didn't do abything or paint him in a bad picture. Do nothing would have been what their mayor in 08 did. Not like he was trying to rip a team away from another city or anything :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Malone just cuz he's at least had an established reputation for awhile now

Would you rather have Malone or Mark Jackson?
I like Malone, but maybe there is something about him since he's been passed over on a lot of jobs. Jackson has something about him that the players love and believe in. Hopefully, for the Warriors sake, he's learned enough along with the rest of his assistants, to continue and move forward.

Back
Top Bottom