New thread started

Jul 1, 2013; Sacramento, CA, USA; Sacramento Kings first round draft pick Ben McLemore and second round draft pick Ray McCallum display their jerseys during a press conference at the Sleep Train Arena press room.
Side note... am I the only one who keeps thinking McLemore looks like Jamie Foxx?

He looks like an established celebrity to me, just can't put my finger on it. So Jamie foxx will do for now because I do see it.

No more @momoragan? :frown: I'd take her out for ice cream.

:lol: blows my mind that Morgan and Deuce are my age :lol: hell me and Morgab have mutual friends :evil: :evil:

I still like him now :lol:

But just not when we have like 18 guards still

As Pelican of a move as that would be.....

At least it's not a Maloof move :lol:

Kings probably need to pay that price for a semi-star.

Question is: is Iguodala the one? IDK.

At least he's an established performer. And I'd rather overpay by giving Iggy the max than overpay by giving Reke the $44 mil.

That last part is a good way of putting it.

I think the only semi stars out there (who both are SF) are Iguodala and Josh Smith. IMO I would go with Iguodala for his non scoring offensive ability, which Smith doesn't have.

Aaron Bruski
@aaronbruski

The Sac Bee is #breaking news that Safeway filed suit against signature gatherers working for STOP.
10:43pm - 2 Jul 13

Thank God :lol:

These idiots were straight up spreading lies about the arena.

At the same time, it's Woj.

As long as he doesn't say something is 1st and goal, then I guess we can listen to him :lol:

I'm not familiar with cap space and everything...If we sign Iggy to that deal, can we still resign reke? I think I'm the only person that still wants him in Sac.

I'm happy that we're at least trying to sign free agents.

I don't think we can make signing them both work if we want to keep Cousins. We are not Miami, with owners wanting to pay tons over the luxury tax.

I don't think this means we are done by any means though. We could sign and trade Tyreke first and take less salary back like Vasquez + something. We could sign Calderon. Pretty sure at least there will be some trades to free us of some of our many guards.

Was just reading that once Dwight signs they expect the trades will start coming.

Personally, I only feel like overpaying for one player.

And this was after a lot of debating in my head and realizing I need to stop thinking like a Maloof.

Live a little, splurge a bit why not?

Maybe even do something you might regret?

But just do something!!

Wow. WTF was that? We look really stupid right now. Hope there is some sort of explanation for that. Pissed off Iggy and everything...

Back
Top Bottom