New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Cuban can eat a ****

Don't worry about Cuban.. It's what he does when he fails... Question Others..

He talks about 03-04 Lakers..... That team couldn't even run with 2012 Lakers.

TW is so clever, talking bout sending messages to your current provider if they don't carry the Laker channel. I'm way down here in south FL and was going to get league pass this season, but damn if I ain't even going to be able to see the Show then :rolleyes :stoneface:

TW is so clever, talking bout sending messages to your current provider if they don't carry the Laker channel. I'm way down here in south FL and was going to get league pass this season, but damn if I ain't even going to be able to see the Show then :rolleyes :stoneface:

If ur in south Florida then league pass will have all the laker games.
League pass like nfl Sunday ticket blacks out all nationally televised games and games that are shown on local networks.
So league pass would most likely black out heat games for you cuz u can catch it on a local channel. But then again who's really checking for heat games anyway

:nerd:
:tongue:
8)

JUST HOPE DWIGHT HAS THE EAGERNESS TO COMPETE...HAVENT SEEN HIM COMPETING SINCE THOSE FINALS AGAINST HIS CURRENT TEAM...CMON KOBE ONE MORE...

[quote name="AG 47"]Chemistry? You don't need chemistry. Just give me the best players on the court.[/quote] I refuse to believe that you honestly believe that. Chemistry, cohesion, knowing each other... extremely important.

JUST HOPE DWIGHT HAS THE EAGERNESS TO COMPETE...HAVENT SEEN HIM COMPETING SINCE THOSE FINALS AGAINST HIS CURRENT TEAM...CMON KOBE ONE MORE...
You missed the 2010-2011 season then. He should have been the MVP that season, but I digress...

Cuban is desperate and just trying to start some controversy and hopes Dwight in free agency next summer listens to him about maybe leaving LA for Dallas :lol:

Yeah, the second half of his quote makes it painfully obvious he's still playing the Lure Dwight game.

“It takes great chemistry. ... It takes guys wanting to be there. I don’t know if all their guys want to be there.”

The ship has sailed for now. Maybe if the Lakers go on a late season losing streak. But you can't really say "I dont know if they wanna be there" if Nash chose the team and Dwight is prancing around China and MTV with his jersey.

Cuban got jilted by both his targets and signed a bunch of washed up dudes nobody else wanted and is tryin to spin it. His stupid *** tore down his 2011 team thinkin he could be a big timer and instead is going straight back to being irrelevant for another decade of mediocrity.

Now he done lost his mind sayin that landin a 27 year old franchise center is the same as landin 35 year old Gary Payton and 40 year old Karl Malone.

He looks and sounds as stupid as usual for that mess. Are we a lock to win a title? No, of course not. Are we going to be in the mix? Yup. No matter how bad his bunch of scrubs wanna be in Dallas and all their team chemistry nonsense (oh by the way, he's not even guaranteed that his team will gel and want to play for each other, but he forgot to mention that, just as he forgot to mention that when his team faced us in 2011 we were coming off 3 straight years of playing an extra 2 months of hard fought playoff ball, but hey, make your comparisons rich guy.) :lol:

Cliff notes
Cuban knows jack **** and his anus is swollen over Dwight being a Laker and not a Maverick like he so desperately hoped. :smokin

The difference is that Karl and Gary were in the twilight of their careers. Dwight is still in prime but Cuban is right chemistry is needed. Although, we did have good chemistry back in 2004. That injury to Karl really hurt us in the Finals. He was that glue to our team.

Nice! can barbosa play PG?

Not a lick :lol: I think he would play staggered minutes at PG with Kobe.. And Nash plays staggered minutes with Meeks...So it gives Kobe some time as primary ball handler with Barbosa reacting off of him.. Rather than Barbosa never passing as primary ball handler..

Last edited:
These Laker fans sensitive as ****

Really though? You took the time to come in, put in your 2 cents on the situation, but were sensitive as **** for commenting and giving our opinion to Mark Cuban's rant? :lol:

It's not like any Laker fan went away from this LAKER thread to start a new one about the whole ordeal.

Last edited:
Let me see Dallas fan sit back while Jim Buss strolls thru talkin what Dallas can or can't count on and see them sit and chill. :lol:

Not our fault your owner has the biggest mouth in the NBA, same as the Dallas owner with the biggest mouth in the NFL.

But we sensitive. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom