New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Dish is going to be hard they still don't have AMC.

:lol: everytime i watch amc they HAVE to remind you that dish subscribers dont get amc whats the point in rubbing it in when dish subscibers wont even see the rubbing it in commercials because they dont have amc? :lol:

Also Nevada is apart of the coverage area.

Rumor is directv will make this deal happen but don't expect preseason games.

Dish network though....:smh: not looking good.

It's too bad he plays the 2 guard. 

I thought that at first, and quickly realized if it came down to him or Glock, DJO would have to have the advantage mainly due to to the fact that he has the ability to eventually provide more to this team than Glock does.

And judging by some of hos highlight vids, he actually has playmaking skill, aside from just putting the ball in the bucket

Last edited:
I thought that at first, and quickly realized if it came down to him or Glock, DJO would have to have the advantage mainly due to to the fact that he has the ability to eventually provide more to this team than Glock does.
And judging by some of hos highlight vids, he actually has playmaking skill, aside from just putting the ball in the bucket
I thought glock was already out. 

I think Goudelock's fate all depends on how Sacre does in training camp.. If he looks good, Sacre will stay because the FO loves Sacre. And Morris passed Goudelock by a lot based off Summer League

Final Roster will likely be:
Nash/Blake/Duhon/ Morris
Kobe/ Meeks/ DJO
Metta/ Ebanks
Pau/ Jamison/ Clark
Howard/Hill/ Sacre

I'd still like one of the guys still sitting on Free Agency who will most likely have to take the Vet Minimum because only a few teams still has money

Last edited:
Been hearing that directv will have the channel available when it launches October 1st.

But expect to pay $3.50 more per month.

We'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom