• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Raptors are a very good team. I had them pegged to come out the east since before Christmas. It’s just the Dubs have been in cruise control all season toward a ring we thought was inevitable. Them winning now is almost an underdog scenario. That’s the crazy part.

and you know america loves an underdog. they come back n win....this gotta be made into a movie. Michael Ealy will be curry :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, he’s potentially getting a ring and maybe another chance at contending next year. With the injuries he’s sustained and his play so far since coming back for the finals he’d be luck to start on a contender outside of GS
They give out second place rings?

Y’all need to give the Raptors some credit man. Most of the things I’m reading are injuries this injuries that. This is a very very good and disciplined Raptors team. Miles ahead of GS defensively. GS literally looks lost out there, as if they never played with each other.

I’ve said they’ve been the better team this series.

Yes, he’s potentially getting a ring and maybe another chance at contending next year. With the injuries he’s sustained and his play so far since coming back for the finals he’d be luck to start on a contender outside of GS

What if’s are gonna dominate this finals regardless of what direction it goes in. However I will say that “IF” the Warriors win it, the excuses and if’s on Toronto’s end will be abundant
They dominate nothing :lol:

But Warriors had Klay and Kevon game 1 and still lost.

Would it really be that different?

They won game 2 though. There was a lapse in rhythm with them out and Steph over extended himself to no avail. Fast forward game 4 and you have an over extended Steph and a return from injury Klay trying to keep up with a Raptors team in rhythm. This 2 day window and KD potentially returning is gonna reset everything. Dubs are playing with their back against the wall, let’s see what they really got.

Let’s stop with the dumb *** WHAT IFS... the only WHAT IF that matters is “WHAT IF KD was healthy?” We know the answer.

Son mad as hell ain't he

skip1.png

and you know aerica loves an underdog. they come back n win....this gotta be made into a movie. Michael Ealy will be curry :lol:

:rofl: get this ***** Forrest Whitaker to be Draymond. Oscar status easy.

They give out second place rings?

The series isn’t over. Are we really counting out the Dubs?

They dominate nothing :lol:

If the Raptors end up losing this I will be watching your post very closely for an excuse

Let’s stop with the dumb *** WHAT IFS... the only WHAT IF that matters is “WHAT IF KD was healthy?” We know the answer.
- same people who said if Kyrie and Love wasn’t hurt. :lol:

Injuries are part of the game. It’s unfortunate but Toronto has earned it if they win this series.

:rofl: get this ***** Forrest Whitaker to be Draymond. Oscar status easy.

The series isn’t over. Are we really counting out the Dubs?

If the Raptors end up losing this I will be watching your post very closely for an excuse
Raps lose and KD doesn’t step foot on court IDC. Raps lose and KD is the reason he’s still a ***. What else would you like to watch for?

You’re biased so of course you don’t want that to happen.

I'm also keeping it a buck. He's not coming back after a month off, from a calf or Achilles or whatever injury, and dropping 40pts.

Raps lose and KD doesn’t step foot on court IDC. Raps lose and KD is the reason he’s still a ***. What else would you like to watch for?

I’m the captain of the “**** KD” brigade but I can’t lie, the way the narrative has transformed into the Mighty Warriors needing KD is poetic justice for him. If he comes on the court and they win it, he lowkey becomes teflon for the simple fact that he singlehandedly made a hopeless situation hopeful for a team that’s even said they don’t need him. He would have so much leverage in free agency it would be hilarious. Make Draymond the little homie forever.

Back
Top Bottom