• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kawhi right now is as good as KD ever has been in his career.

I don't know if KD has ever taken the challenge and slowed down another great on defense on a big stage.

Kawhi has erased 2 all stars in the half court just this postseason

I beg to differ greatly. It’s only been a month since KD hasn’t played and we forgot that quick who he was? And Kawhi deserves a lot of the credit but not enough is being given to Gasol and Siakam down low. They’re bullying the post which has always been GS’s achilles and capitalized on it with Boogie and Looney not being 100% with Dray finally looking too small for once. Dubs are being kept out of there and having to live and die by the 3 in a challenge they’d excel at if the Raptors has to chase around Steph and Klay along with a 7ft Forward...

This is terrible analysis.

Who on Detroit was better than Kobe/Shaq?

You seem to forget basketball is a team game.

‘04 isnt comparable to the teams playing now. Both teams have more than 2 starters averaging double figures. Basketball is a team game but playoff basketball separates the stars from the role players. The bigger the moment, the bigger the elevation. Some players can singlehandedly will their team to win.

Yes, I picked the Bucks before ECF started. The doesn’t mean I was rooting against the Raptors. I just thought the Bucks would win, but thought the series would be close. The Raptors were the better team and won. That’s why they thought they’d have a chance against the Warriors. That doesn’t put me on the “Raptor’s wagon”.

And if you ask me, saying the Warriors were a lock to sweep - with or without KD - and that this would be one of the most lopsided Finals ever is a lot different “overarching narrative” than them barely squeaking out a ring after coming back from 3-1.

With what I saw with the Bucks, the ECF was a new experience for them. Raptors had some veterans who had been in conference finals before and were being led by an NBA champion and Finals MVP. There wasn’t a real scenario I could see the Bucks winning. Similarly, the Warriors are proven. This is there 5th straight finals. Multiple all stars. Being led by a 2 time MVP with 3 rings and co-led by another MVP with 2 rings. When hindsight comes into play some weeks down the line and the Warriors have won it, we’ll ask how did we think they would really lose with a team full of champions. That’s not to doubt the Raptors. They could righteously win it. I won’t believe it until it happens and I will graciously make a crow sandwich and offer up a bite. But until then I cant see the dubs losing this. And I’m very surprised that this series isn’t over with the dubs having won or at least in the driver seat. I guess that’s credit to the Raptors.

Saw the Bucks losing a mile away, Giannis is good but he isn’t Kawhi good. And I see the Raps losing a mile away. I love Kawhi.......

But he’s not KD good.

This is flat out wrong. Kawhi has literally proved it on both ends of the floor night in & out.
Kawhi's doing this without a major superstar by his side as well. To say he's not KD good is to completely disregard his defensive ability.
Which is a huge reason Toronto has been so successful in the first place.
I do have KD as the #1 player in the world, but you make it sound like Kawhi a scrub.

I think Raps arena tomorrow is going to be as loud as top Oracle decibel levels...

Bet?

Can't go to game5 but I can enjoy your funds some other way.
upload_2019-6-9_20-45-17.gif

I need a 2008 celtics game 6 esque *** whooping on the warriors tomorrow.

If listen to the Warriors interviews from today they already know they done.

Dudes already reflecting on the run being over.

Its mentally exhausting to keep winning like they have and it kills me that people don't acknowledge that.

5 straight finals for everyone for the core sans KD plus KDs free agent drama and these boys just ready to vacation.

Raps withstand the early push and they win by double digits

This is flat out wrong. Kawhi has literally proved it on both ends of the floor night in & out.
Kawhi's doing this without a major superstar by his side as well. To say he's not KD good is to completely disregard his defensive ability.
Which is a huge reason Toronto has been so successful in the first place.

KD is top 10 in steals and blocks this season just like Kawhi.

Warriors were demoralized in the 4th quarter of last game and didn't sound like they had much fight of them in the pressers after. Look and sound like a team that realize they have no answers for Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom