• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn’t put it passed the best player on the planet.

He can be the best player on the planet he ain't Jesus.

How you a grown man being this unreasonable.

If dude was 100% he ain't coming back and cooking after a month off.

EFF57198-EE5E-4F8E-A4C1-FE961F54C47D.jpeg
Me if the Dubs can manage to steal G5 at Scotiabank to force a return to Oracle...

The series isn’t over. Are we really counting out the Dubs?

If the Raptors end up losing this I will be watching your post very closely for an excuse

My guy, you’ve been wrong about this series at almost every possible turn so far. Like spectacularly wrong. Not sure you’re the one who should be taking about watching other people’s posts.

My guy, you’ve been wrong about this series at almost every possible turn so far. Like spectacularly wrong. Not sure you’re the one who should be taking about watching other people’s posts.

Overarching narrative still stands, the Dubs winning this series. That’s still up in the air contrary to popular belief. If my memory serves me however, weren’t you claiming the Bucks would come out the East last series :nerd: if not you, there are plenty of posters on this Raptors wagon who weren’t 2-3 weeks ago.

Overarching narrative still stands, the Dubs winning this series. That’s still up in the air contrary to popular belief. If my memory serves me however, weren’t you claiming the Bucks would come out the East last series :nerd: if not you, there are plenty of posters on this Raptors wagon who weren’t 2-3 weeks ago.

I thought the Bucks would win because the Warriors have been fraudulent this whole season.

That's my overarching narrative.

The Raps are just the 1st real team to get to them.

I thought the Bucks would win because the Warriors have been fraudulent this whole season.

That's my overarching narrative.

The Raps are just the 1st real team to get to them.

Saw the Bucks losing a mile away, Giannis is good but he isn’t Kawhi good. And I see the Raps losing a mile away. I love Kawhi.......

But he’s not KD good.

Saw the Bucks losing a mile away, Giannis is good but he isn’t Kawhi good. And I see the Raps losing a mile away. I love Kawhi.......

But he’s not KD good.

Kawhi right now is as good as KD ever has been in his career.

I don't know if KD has ever taken the challenge and slowed down another great on defense on a big stage.

Kawhi has erased 2 all stars in the half court just this postseason

But he’s not KD good.
This is terrible analysis.

Who on Detroit was better than Kobe/Shaq?

You seem to forget basketball is a team game.

Yes, I picked the Bucks before ECF started. The doesn’t mean I was rooting against the Raptors. I just thought the Bucks would win, but thought the series would be close. The Raptors were the better team and won. That’s why they thought they’d have a chance against the Warriors. That doesn’t put me on the “Raptor’s wagon”.

And if you ask me, saying the Warriors were a lock to sweep - with or without KD - and that this would be one of the most lopsided Finals ever is a lot different “overarching narrative” than them barely squeaking out a ring after coming back from 3-1.

Conventional wisdom says that you need a little more preparation than zero games and one practice in the last 30 days to be a net positive player in an nba finals elimination game, but I guess we’ll find out.
Nah. When you have a gift, rules don't apply.

Kawahi is the definition of a good basketball player. He does everything, and he’s not dependent on the players around him. He just makes the guys around him better and in turn they play for him.

If this guy really pulls this off, it’ll be almost as crazy as when Bron came back 3-1.

Back
Top Bottom