• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Raptors are a very good team. I had them pegged to come out the east since before Christmas. It’s just the Dubs have been in cruise control all season toward a ring we thought was inevitable. Them winning now is almost an underdog scenario. That’s the crazy part.

Ok. That makes sense.

He said “what have we seen” to make us think this series is going to flip. We haven’t seen Kevin Durant play ball in more than a month, so it’s really hard to know what his impact will be.

That's what I'm saying.

Cousins has been a net negative. Curry has struggled. Klay has struggled at times. Draymond has been okay. No one else is really capable of producing offense.

Just the threat of Durant on the floor helps but can he really make that much of a difference on one leg to win the next three games?

We’re neglecting the fact that had Klay and Kevon played game 3 this series would be totally different right now...

I think the biggest split in the series is in favor of Kyle Lowry
Anybody got access to his numbers before and after the shove?
He turned it up about 3 notches after he got beat up

We’re neglecting the fact that had Klay and Kevon played game 3 this series would be totally different right now...
Who cares. If your Aunti had a **** she’d be your uncle. The “ifs” don’t matter. Health matters. Health is part of your worth. KD is worthless right now. Right now you can beat him 1-1

you’re right. Some are also neglecting the fact that if it wasn’t for an epic 18-0 run this series is over. It’s sports stuff happens

But Warriors had Klay and Kevon game 1 and still lost.

Would it really be that different?

Man, that Raptors Superfan is such a dope story. After seeing buddy support them for decades (I use to always say who is dude, he’s at every game :lol:) it’s awesome to see. Patience

A full season has went by now, you guys think Cousins did himself a favor going to GS?

Yes, he’s potentially getting a ring and maybe another chance at contending next year. With the injuries he’s sustained and his play so far since coming back for the finals he’d be luck to start on a contender outside of GS

Who cares. If your Aunti had a **** she’d be your uncle. The “ifs” don’t matter. Health matters. Health is part of your worth. KD is worthless right now. Right now you can beat him 1-1

What if’s are gonna dominate this finals regardless of what direction it goes in. However I will say that “IF” the Warriors win it, the excuses and if’s on Toronto’s end will be abundant

Let’s stop with the dumb *** WHAT IFS... the only WHAT IF that matters is “WHAT IF KD was healthy?” We know the answer.

Y’all need to give the Raptors some credit man. Most of the things I’m reading are injuries this injuries that. This is a very very good and disciplined Raptors team. Miles ahead of GS defensively. GS literally looks lost out there, as if they never played with each other.

Back
Top Bottom