• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20190609_120734.jpg
upload_2019-6-9_17-15-37.jpeg

Gotta plant the seeds first bro bro :lol:. They weren't even on good terms when I started messing with this one. I gave her this inspirational speech about how real friends are hard to find and all that. Now look at them :lol:. Just gotta make sure I keep blowing her back out so she can spread the word. Soon :pimp:

The pic was appreciated

Is that what I said? I wasn't a bulls fan. Wasn't into hoops like that as a kid. Everybody knew mj. He was like a super hero to me growing up. But I wasn't on it like that. First player I ever truly rooted for was Orlando Shaq. He was larger than life and funny, especially to a kid. He went to the Lakers and I followed. That was when I really got into hoops. That was where I met Kobe. Been a Laker fan since I was 8. I'm only a Laker fan. I **** with the warriors tho. I love basketball and they're one of the best teams to ever play. They're exciting to me. Curry my 3rd favorite player all time. I watched them before the chip yrs. Back when it was curry and monta. They aren't my team, but I like them. Y'all can judge that however you want lol.

And as far as gear, I buy everybody's gear. Just shirts. Especially chip shirts. I have Dallas ****. Cavs ****. Heat ****. Warriors. I have 1 Spurs chip shirt from 14. But the majority of my **** is Lakers. I'll wear that out. The other teams just around the crib. I'm into sports. And memorabilia.
I can dig that bro
But you be goin so hard for GS, I figured you grew up in the bay and were a life long fan :lol:
Its just sports so keep having fun and talking trash bro :smokin

Something tells me this series going 7

But W’s might be too beat up in GM7 for it to matter

Toronto better finish this off. Y’all gonna hate me if we come back to win this :lol:

You're really not bad.

Warrior fans were okay until that 73-9 season. They became insufferable that year. I remember there was poster that was LEGITIMATELY upset that ESPN gave the Warriors a 0% chance of finishing the season undefeated.

KD can keep it close if his jumper is falling, but Danny Green can stick a hurt KD
Kawhi could guard Green and save his energy on defense

Warrior fans became what they used to detest during the 73-9 season. For all the anti Laker stuff they would pop back in the good old days, they became just as unbearable as Laker fans. Winning does that and I can’t knock it.

Although I do remember posting back in 2011 or so about how can a team miss the playoffs 16 of the past 17 seasons in a league where more than half the teams in it make the playoffs every year.

Back
Top Bottom