• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD would be a fool to rush back. Calf or Achilles, serious injuries. I think he knows that but I wouldn’t be shocked if the media or his team pressured him to play. He a broad.

I thought Klay was stale but he got some flavor I see. That leaves just Wardell, the biggest cornball in the league.

You know that if the Dubs win due to KD coming back, your boy Wardell is still going to catch slander. People will say it just proves he needs KD to win. Just saying.

warriors come back from a 3-1 deficit and people still want to find ways to slander steph.

Even if KD comes back and goes off offensively, only way warriors win is if steph finds his rhythm from the perimeter during the next three

48E9482A-13FD-426F-A20F-2FBFD30B797D.jpeg

This ***** gonna climb on the parade bus and try to snatch the O’Brien from Kawhi :smh:

Demar is right though. If he was anymore trash Spurs wouldn’t have traded Raptors Kawhi for him.

Raptors got Danny Green too who pretty much won game 3 for the Raptors

Just had to go through a grueling exercise of manually moving an apartment out of storage and into a new apartment for my auntie. After every successful trip up, I found myself saying “Board man get PAID” and I finally finished. Great motivational quote after doing something beastly.

Good to hear you’re moving well after that recent hospitalization bro!

freeze freeze so you went from a bulls fan when they were winning championships
To a Lakers fan when they were winning championships
And now your a Warriors fans since they started winning championships?
Is that what I said? I wasn't a bulls fan. Wasn't into hoops like that as a kid. Everybody knew mj. He was like a super hero to me growing up. But I wasn't on it like that. First player I ever truly rooted for was Orlando Shaq. He was larger than life and funny, especially to a kid. He went to the Lakers and I followed. That was when I really got into hoops. That was where I met Kobe. Been a Laker fan since I was 8. I'm only a Laker fan. I **** with the warriors tho. I love basketball and they're one of the best teams to ever play. They're exciting to me. Curry my 3rd favorite player all time. I watched them before the chip yrs. Back when it was curry and monta. They aren't my team, but I like them. Y'all can judge that however you want lol.

And as far as gear, I buy everybody's gear. Just shirts. Especially chip shirts. I have Dallas ****. Cavs ****. Heat ****. Warriors. I have 1 Spurs chip shirt from 14. But the majority of my **** is Lakers. I'll wear that out. The other teams just around the crib. I'm into sports. And memorabilia.

You can't like more than one team? Free yourself b. There's no rules to this ****. I'm not living in a box.

I don’t know if it’s how the Raptors are playing or fatigue or maybe a combo of both, but Draymond doesn’t seem to flying around on either side of the ball the way he did in previous series. He’s been good in the Finals, but not like he was against the Blazers
He has more responsibility with the injuries and especially Klay being hobbled

Back
Top Bottom