Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont know how effective KD would be.
who is he going to guard? is he going to chase danny green? good luck trying to stick kawhi with no mobility. the thought of kawhi coming downhill :sick: would they hide him on a big and be willing to bang down low

i see folks throwing money at that KD fmvp odds +10000 :lol:

Given that all he probably has to do is outplay McKinnie, Jerebko, or Cook for Warriors to be close, I think he will be effective

Cant wait to get my 3peat shirt. it'll be baptized in the tears of all the haters. I'll wash it first.

You know that if the Dubs win due to KD coming back, your boy Wardell is still going to catch slander. People will say it just proves he needs KD to win. Just saying.

Last edited:
Rings aside, what makes Kobe better than kawhi?

8B6BD0CF-794A-4B8F-9D4F-1179F42ADB3A.jpeg

Rings aside, what makes Kobe better than kawhi?

Longevity. Before you can say that Kawhi is better than Kobe, I need to see it for more than two playoff runs. I need to see it over the course of multiple regular seasons and playoffs. When you're talking about comparing players to all-time greats, what makes them great is our consistency year in and year out. Kawhi needs to do this for another 6-8 yesterday before he'd be better than Kobe. Call me when Kawhi can dominate mutiple regular seasons and play 70+games consistently

Last edited:
Just had to go through a grueling exercise of manually moving an apartment out of storage and into a new apartment for my auntie. After every successful trip up, I found myself saying “Board man get PAID” and I finally finished. Great motivational quote after doing something beastly.

You know that if the Dubs win due to KD coming back, your boy Wardell is still going to catch slander. People will say it just proves he needs KD to win. Just saying.

Maybe, IDGAF. I just want a 3 peat shirt :lol:. I don't own one in my collection. They can talk their ****. With another ring, the volume gonna be low.

All right. I’ll send you this as a consolation prize when the Raptors finish this thing off.

02F7D101-02B1-4F33-AE63-A192B4DBF43E.png
I was never able to get a Laker one. So that'd be great lol. Wasn't collecting tees yet then lol. I have some older bulls chip tees tho. I copped from street vendors in chicago in the 90s lol

Back
Top Bottom