• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liking more than one team is weak as ****, unless you in middle school or high school still trying to figure **** out.

wavycrocket wavycrocket stop hiding from me you BAN.

Borrr....you beeen ducking. Don’t think *****s forgot you said you wasn’t watching the finals...cuz you couldn’t stomach Aubrey or Steph having a moment.

You rey gloat when THIS *****, having the time of his life, on some dirty dancing ****?

76BE500C-8541-4451-9D0E-C5A92A736008.gif

I know it’s eating you up inside :lol:

Dubs
In
Selm!!!

Demar is right though. If he was anymore trash Spurs wouldn’t have traded Raptors Kawhi for him.

Raptors got Danny Green too who pretty much won game 3 for the Raptors

If the gods are good Torontos opening home game will be against the Spurs.

Fasho. Come tell me I'm weak to my face doh :wink:

I’ll tell anyone they weak as **** for rooting for more than one team. I’m a diehard Knicks fan, don’t know many NBA fanbases that have had it worse than us. Every year I want to stop watching that bum *** team but I never do.

Borrr....you beeen ducking. Don’t think *****s forgot you said you wasn’t watching the finals...cuz you couldn’t stomach Aubrey or Steph having a moment.

You rey gloat when THIS *****, having the time of his life, on some dirty dancing ****?

76BE500C-8541-4451-9D0E-C5A92A736008.gif

I know it’s eating you up inside :lol:

Dubs
In
Selm!!!

I haven’t watched a single game of this series. Don’t want to see Aubrey or Wardell out there but I know Wardell been food out there. Looking like a damn fool. He can’t handle the big lights. He can’t do **** without Klay or KD.

I know u hit one of them joints big dawg :nerd:

Funny story :lol:. I'm messing with the one in the gypsy outfit right now. Last nite was her bday function. The other one is/was her best friend who I always wanted to smash..big *** tiddies and just recently developed some cakes to go with it :smh:. And I found out she dykin now too :wow:.

I walk in and they're both talking to each other. I was about to interrupt but it looked like they were talking about something important so I just kinda turned my back and posted up. After a second I hear one of em call my name so I turn around and both of em are smiling at me :lol:. I made eye contact with the friend first and she kinda reached for the hug and I kinda reached back but I'm like ****..I can't say wassup to her first when I'm messing with the other one AND it's her bday :lol:. But I was already almost mid hug and I could feel the stank look and lack of p I was about to get. I had a split second decision to make..I was about to pump fake the hug and pivot to the bday girl but that woulda been awkward AF :lol:. At the very last second right before I committed to the hug I reached for the other chick and pulled both of em in for a group hug :lol:. Crisis averted :lol:. Seems like nothing but at the time it was a high pressure situation and I felt smooth as hell when I pulled it off :pimp:

I’ll tell anyone they weak as **** for rooting for more than one team. I’m a diehard Knicks fan, don’t know many NBA fanbases that have had it worse than us. Every year I want to stop watching that bum *** team but I never do.

I haven’t watched a single game of this series. Don’t want to see Aubrey or Wardell out there but I know Wardell been food out there. Looking like a damn fool. Starlight bbq

Respeck.

Lol I didn't stop watching the Lakers though. I've watched every single Laker game for like 20 yrs. Warriors still exciting to me. Cuz of curry. He finds a way to come to the Show and bring Klay, I'd never watch the warriors again.

Side note. When the Lakers play warriors, I root for the Lakers to win by as many points as possible.

"Magic Johnson would be Ben Simmons if he played today"

I was elected NT Laker spokesman earlier this year but you wouldn't know that cause you're too busy slurping Steph and the Warriors. You done in these Laker streets.
:lol: we're you really? That's low-key hysterical ever if you're kidding lol.

You're gonna really be mad when I tell you I hate everyone on the roster besides kuzma and that's cuz he's neighborhood.

Funny story :lol:. I'm messing with the one in the gypsy outfit right now. Last nite was her bday function. The other one is/was her best friend who I always wanted to smash..big *** tiddies and just recently developed some cakes to go with it :smh:. And I found out she dykin now too :wow:.

I walk in and they're both talking to each other. I was about to interrupt but it looked like they were talking about something important so I just kinda turned my back and posted up. After a second I hear one of em call my name so I turn around and both of em are smiling at me :lol:. I made eye contact with the friend first and she kinda reached for the hug and I kinda reached back but I'm like ****..I can't say wassup to her first when I'm messing with the other one AND it's her bday :lol:. But I was already almost mid hug and I could feel the stank look and lack of p I was about to get. I had a split second decision to make..I was about to pump fake the hug and pivot to the bday girl but that woulda been awkward AF :lol:. At the very last second right before I committed to the hug I reached for the other chick and pulled both of em in for a group hug :lol:. Crisis averted :lol:. Seems like nothing but at the time it was a high pressure situation and I felt smooth as hell when I pulled it off :pimp:

I was getting anxiety reading that story. The whole time ready to hit you with a mean face palm gif as I got towards the end thinking “If this man didn’t pull up for the group hug....”

:lol: glad u ain’t get caught slippin wo ...set that trey ball up tho and report back :pimp:

Nah these are the type of decisions that secure your spot. Was quick on your toes, salute

Story garbage, thought it would end with smashing both. Not some punk *** friend zone group hug.

Gotta plant the seeds first bro bro :lol:. They weren't even on good terms when I started messing with this one. I gave her this inspirational speech about how real friends are hard to find and all that. Now look at them :lol:. Just gotta make sure I keep blowing her back out so she can spread the word. Soon :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom