• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liking more than one team is weak as ****, unless you in middle school or high school still trying to figure **** out.

@wavycrocket stop hiding from me you BAN.

:lol: :lol:

just recently developed some cakes to go with it
:lol:

I found out she dykin now too

Dike mursic wo

Story garbage, thought it would end with smashing both. Not some punk *** friend zone group hug.

:rofl: yo baller kills me. One of my fav posters

Warrior fans became what they used to detest during the 73-9 season. For all the anti Laker stuff they would pop back in the good old days, they became just as unbearable as Laker fans. Winning does that and I can’t knock it.

Although I do remember posting back in 2011 or so about how can a team miss the playoffs 16 of the past 17 seasons in a league where more than half the teams in it make the playoffs every year.

The Warriors went from the underdog, upstart likable guys during the first championship run to cocky, "light years" unlikeable team. They basically threw away the 2016 championship with sloppy play. Even when they're winning titles, they still played fast and loose.

What have we seen in the first four games that makes us think GSW could win three in a row with two of 'em in Toronto

What have we seen in the first four games that makes us think GSW could win three in a row with two of 'em in Toronto
3 loses
upload_2019-6-9_18-48-57.jpeg

Steph and Klay would still have to over perform because Nurse is going to throw every defensive scheme at KD to limit him. Kawhi having to focus all of his defensive efforts on KD is gonna open the spacing up on the floor especially in transition.

Crazy the Warriors needed 7 games but yeah, Dubs in 7.

Warrior fans became what they used to detest during the 73-9 season. For all the anti Laker stuff they would pop back in the good old days, they became just as unbearable as Laker fans. Winning does that and I can’t knock it.

Although I do remember posting back in 2011 or so about how can a team miss the playoffs 16 of the past 17 seasons in a league where more than half the teams in it make the playoffs every year.

I still believe we are not close to how Laker fans use to be on this site. Y’all had individual threads back then.

Our Warriors thread was bigger back when we sucked

He said “what have we seen” to make us think this series is going to flip. We haven’t seen Kevin Durant play ball in more than a month, so it’s really hard to know what his impact will be.

This series should be over. Aside from the 3rd quarter of game 2, Toronto has been in control damn near the entire series.

But they need to close this out tomorrow. If Durant plays, GSW puts together a complete game and wins however it happens, this thing is going 7. You can’t give a team like the Warriors any type of hope in this series.

The 2 day break between games benefits a team dealing with injury issues.

I still believe we are not close to how Laker fans use to be on this site. Y’all had individual threads back then.

Our Warriors thread was bigger back when we sucked

I gotta look at some of those old threads. A lot of heads on here matured and got older so I’m sure it was some gems in those old Laker threads given that most of the people posting in them were 9-10 years younger. It’s crazy though, social media was nowhere near as relevant in 09/10 as it is now, I was poppin **** on there when the Lakers won those years, but it didn’t seem as magnified as it does now with the social media presence.

Even if it happens, which is far from certain, it wouldn’t be “crazy” at all the series went 7 games because THE RAPTORS ARE A GOOD TEAM.

The Raptors are a very good team. I had them pegged to come out the east since before Christmas. It’s just the Dubs have been in cruise control all season toward a ring we thought was inevitable. Them winning now is almost an underdog scenario. That’s the crazy part.

48E9482A-13FD-426F-A20F-2FBFD30B797D.jpeg

This ***** gonna climb on the parade bus and try to snatch the O’Brien from Kawhi :smh:
So Boogie gonna be crying on bench like Karl Malone was in 04?

I was gonna say don’t disrespect 40 year Karl Malone with that comparison but son averaged 5/7/2 on 33/0/67 splits...in 31.5 MPG!!!!! Boogie is 6/4/3 on 31/20/75 in 17.5 MPG. The Mailman got his postal routes bought out that series. Got damb.

Back
Top Bottom