• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how narrative changes over a period in time...in this case it only took less than 2 weeks.

Before the series started, even with kd out, alot of knowledgeable basketball people had gsw in 4-6 games.

This series was supposed to be light work for gsw

That never made sense to me.

It actually blew my mind. Tons of smart basketball people had the Warriors washing these boys sans KD and I never understood it.

The only person that called it out that I know of was Jalen Rose. He was the only person that flat out said if KD doesn't come back they losing.

I know; I wanted to draw a parallel. If KD is at 70% I’m playing.

I don't think he's even close to coming back. According to windhorst, they tried putting him through some drills and his body wasn't responding well. This isn't even including contact drills. honestly the Warriors should just rule him out for the remainder of the series just so everyone can stop asking questions about it

If Love and Kyrie play in 2015 I think the Cavaliers win and if Kevin Durant never joined the Warriors, I think the Cavaliers win in 2017. That being said, so Cavs got lucky in 2016 so it's kind of a wash. That 2018 Cavaliers team was one of the worst finals teams ever and even a Durant-less Warriors would win that series.
Lebron basically got that Cavs team to the finals with the cast of Red Dwarf

I still think the Warriors were hella arrogant holding Klay out of game 3. They definitely thought they could win one without him.

If Klay gave 75% of what he gave last night during game 3, I think they win. Of course that might’ve negatively impacted him for the rest of the series but I still would’ve rolled the dice.

Boogie 60% Playing
Klay 75% Playing
Looney Chest Damage Playing
Kawhi 75-80% Playing

KD 70% in Nike Joggers and a White Sox hat hiding behind walls looking for Drake

upload_2019-6-8_14-4-3.jpeg

We can all agree Klay and Loon both went above and beyond the call of duty. I mean, the medical staff had to make a concerted effort to hold Thompson out of G3 because Klay was chomping at the bit to play at 70%. Loon was supposed to be done for the series with a legit injury, fractured collarbone, and missed only one game to put up a respectable 10/6 in G4. Both those boys clearly playing through pain in yesterday's attempt to even the series.

With that being said, I'm not questioning KD's calf injury. I'm certain it's painful and challenging. Assuming only Kerr and the players know the medical truth, whether it be a torn calf or an injury less severe, do the Dubs players have a right to question and feel some type of way about Durant's status? Even if KD feels only 70%-75%, he has some sort of obligation to play and rally his teammates in G5, does he not?

Weird to see the Warriors at the business end of a gentlemens sweep, but we here

Not having Klay for game 3 might've been the plug. Chances of having a single competitive game the rest of the series rests on Cousins; they're finished

Idk about curry....Klay DEFINITELY took shots lmaooo.

Everybody hurt, get your *** on the court lol

The Dynasty is only over if KD dips out...

On the low Klay fired shots last night at him
I think KD has proven his point by not playing...

Y’all peeped it too :lol:

Here it go:

Klay’s response to the 2nd question :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bruh bit his lip after :rofl:

Even Steph’s response to the 2nd question sounds like a shot at KD.

That never made sense to me.

It actually blew my mind. Tons of smart basketball people had the Warriors washing these boys sans KD and I never understood it.

The only person that called it out that I know of was Jalen Rose. He was the only person that flat out said if KD doesn't come back they losing.
I think going 6-0 with KD, the Warriors being something like 31-4 without him, and the ease with which the Warriors dispatched the Rockets and Blazers made people think the Warriors were invincible and would do the same to the Raptors. I also think the Warriors felt they were invincible too.

In reality, the Warriors had a cakewalk to the Finals and were not challenged at all. That’s a testament to how bad the Western Conference has gotten. The Raptors are a vastly superior team to both the Rockets and Blazers, they actually play defense, move the ball around on offense, they’re very well coached, and have perhaps the best player or, at worst, top 3 player in the league on their roster in Kawhi.

Last edited:
We can all agree Klay and Loon both went above and beyond the call of duty. I mean, the medical staff had to make a concerted effort to hold Thompson out of G3 because Klay was chomping at the bit to play at 70%. Loon was supposed to be done for the series with a legit injury, fractured collarbone, and missed only one game to put up a respectable 10/6 in G4. Both those boys clearly playing through pain in yesterday's attempt to even the series.

With that being said, I'm not questioning KD's calf injury. I'm certain it's painful and challenging. Assuming only Kerr and the players know the medical truth, whether it be a torn calf or an injury less severe, do the Dubs players have a right to question and feel some type of way about Durant's status? Even if KD feels only 70%-75%, he has some sort of obligation to play and rally his teammates in G5, does he not?

Some thoughts:

- KD’s injury is legit
- if he didn’t already have 2 rings, I think he’d be fighting harder to play
- if he wasn’t a free agent in 3 weeks, I think he’d be fighting harder to play
- if the warrior fans, management, players and media didn’t keep disrespecting him throughout his entire tenure, I think he’d be fighting harder to play.

His injury is definitely legit and if he could play I think he would, but there’s definitely a part of me that thinks KD is enjoying the warriors’ struggles without him.

I think going 6-0 with KD, the Warriors being something like 31-4 without him, and the ease with which the Warriors dispatched the Rockets and Blazers made people think the Warriors were invincible and would do the same to the Raptors.

In reality, the Warriors had a cakewalk to the Finals and were not challenged at all. That’s a testament to how bad the Western Conference has gotten. The Raptors are a vastly superior team to both the Rockets and Blazers, they actually play defense, move the ball around on offense, and have perhaps the best player or, at worst, top 3 player in the league on their roster in Kawhi.

The Blazer sans Nurkic were fraudulent as hell and Dame was hurt yet they still had big leads in each game.

The West was mediocre in comparison to previous years.

With all teams healthy of the best 4 teams in the NBA, 3 were in the East.

Only thing i find strange is how vague the team is. It has been day to day for weeks now. You got lacob saying he will be back as well lol
I think it's posturing and game planning. If they keep me questionable, the raptors have to prepare for him. The more time you spend prepping for kd, the less time you spend prepping for the team you'll actually face.

I also firmly believe that if kd was signed long term, he'd be ruled out for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom