Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Klay
Boogie
Looney
Kawhi are all FA in 3 weeks yet they all playing

KD in that same Jogger suit and hat doing sprints and claps in the hallway

I think him and his "team" knows his legacy ain't gonna have the gravitas it will if he got one somewhere else.
Son too b made to leave. It takes heart to leave, which he doesn’t have. He can’t win a ring without Steph, Klay, and Dray. He’s a front runner. He ain’t going anywhere.

Klay
Boogie
Looney
Kawhi are all FA in 3 weeks yet they all playing

KD in that same Jogger suit and hat doing sprints and claps in the hallway

After what happened to IT I ain't knocking it.

Outside of Klay them dudes gotta play to get the bag and even if Klay torn his hammy he's still getting the bag and his career won't change.

KD pops that Achilles and the rest of his career changes.

After Dray charged him up KD shouldn't play.

Some thoughts:

- KD’s injury is legit
- if he didn’t already have 2 rings, I think he’d be fighting harder to play
- if he wasn’t a free agent in 3 weeks, I think he’d be fighting harder to play
- if the warrior fans, management, players and media didn’t keep disrespecting him throughout his entire tenure, I think he’d be fighting harder to play.

His injury is definitely legit and if he could play I think he would, but there’s definitely a part of me that thinks KD is enjoying the warriors’ struggles without him.
Heard that, my G. Want to reiterate, I'm by no means questioning or doubting the severity of KD's calf injury. Only the GSW brass, medical staff and Kerr know the truth and extent.

To touch on your other points, in Durant's mind, imagine the possibility of coming byke in G5 and somehow willing the Dubs to three straight victories to flip a 3-1 series deficit. These are the types of moments and opportunities that define and potentially add to legacies. Rallying Golden State now, in 2019, would supersede the two rings he won already.

Only KD's inner circle knows his FA intentions. I'm of the belief that he's known he wanted to leave for a while now. Whether it be to team up with Kyrie, or become NYC's basketball savior, etc. This would be the storybook sending-off to win a third consecutive title in his Golden State tenure.

The way I'm built, the disrespect or mistreatment by and from GSW colleagues would only be a motivating factor. Like y'all have seen how the Finals goes without me, watch me come byke and completely change the team dynamic, floor spacing and defensive scheme. One last hurrah to say, 'F you, everyone who slighted Kevin Durant.'

The Blazer sans Nurkic were fraudulent as hell and Dame was hurt yet they still had big leads in each game.

The West was mediocre in comparison to previous years.

With all teams healthy of the best 4 teams in the NBA, 3 were in the East.
If Leonard and Butler stay with their teams, KD may want to stay west. Top to bottom west still better and the regular season will be more of a grind but playoff time it'll be tough sledding against those three teams out east. I've been giving Philly more credit with every Finals game

On another note, if I'm a contender, I'd keep my best players at a minimum games played during the regular season. Playing 75+ games isn't worth it

Some thoughts:

- KD’s injury is legit
- if he didn’t already have 2 rings, I think he’d be fighting harder to play
- if he wasn’t a free agent in 3 weeks, I think he’d be fighting harder to play
- if the warrior fans, management, players and media didn’t keep disrespecting him throughout his entire tenure, I think he’d be fighting harder to play.

His injury is definitely legit and if he could play I think he would, but there’s definitely a part of me that thinks KD is enjoying the warriors’ struggles without him.
KD is definitely enjoying it because it’s human nature, especially after all the KD slander the past couple of weeks when the Warriors swept through the Rockets and Blazers. The Warriors struggling without him validates his the last two championships with the Warriors even more. I think any one of us in his position feels the same way.

That never made sense to me.

It actually blew my mind. Tons of smart basketball people had the Warriors washing these boys sans KD and I never understood it.

The only person that called it out that I know of was Jalen Rose. He was the only person that flat out said if KD doesn't come back they losing.
Jalen definitely said that. He also said game 4 or 5 would be too late if kd did come back. That's looking to be true as well.

This series has really shown me how powerful narratives in on media are in direct relation to sports. REALLY the whole playoffs.

Maybe im paranoid, but it seems like the universe is setting me up for a heartbreaking loss some how, history tells me it never can be smooth sailing for the raptors

Maybe im paranoid, but it seems like the universe is setting me up for a heartbreaking loss some how, history tells me it never can be smooth sailing for the raptors
I had the same feeling when the Warriors were in their first Finals. The odds are heavily staked against us. You shouldn't worry too much.

You making it real hard to be happy for you fam. Just enjoy the ride and understand that y’all have a legit team. Don’t let the outside disregard and disrespect confuse you.

KD at 70%...like where are y'all even pulling that number out of thin air. He couldn't even go through a 3 on 3 scrimmage, the footage we've seen is of him shooting in flip flops. He's limping everywhere. Y'all must be on that gas thinking he's anywhere close to being able to play.

You got the 2 home games in oakland. You’re gunna win bro. Enjoy it :lol:

You see how focused your boys looked after game 4? Not one smile. Not one laugh. These boys are not letting up they are locked in.

It would take a miracle for the warriors to come back.

KD at 70%...like where are y'all even pulling that number out of thin air. He couldn't even go through a 3 on 3 scrimmage, the footage we've seen is of him shooting in flip flops. He's limping everywhere. Y'all must be on that gas thinking he's anywhere close to being able to play.

Dudes really making up fake percentages based on 0% factual info

Or how about the fact that there is an entire fanbase missing from the Finals ratings because there is only one US team in it? Literally 50% of the fans who's teams are represented in the Finals are missing.
Canadians don’t watch basketball bro. Too many black dudes lol.

If Leonard and Butler stay with their teams, KD may want to stay west. Top to bottom west still better and the regular season will be more of a grind but playoff time it'll be tough sledding against those three teams out east. I've been giving Philly more credit with every Finals game

On another note, if I'm a contender, I'd keep my best players at a minimum games played during the regular season. Playing 75+ games isn't worth it

Yeah, I’m sold on how good Philly can be after this series considering how tough they played the Raptors. I do agree with your comment about resting players but you have to do it strategically and figure out which lineups work which is what the record suggests the Raptors did this season. Like Kawhi said, the regular season is just practice for the playoffs :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom