• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at KD sold his soul if anything, this validates the necessity of GS needing him. These rings are just like Bron's Miami rings as far as I'm concerned. He'll have his opportunity to get his 'CLE' one soon. Respek has been put back on his name.

Remember that time a certain someone threatened to play in Italy instead of Charlotte and forced his way onto a team with a competent front office?

Do his rings count?

Because he never won anywhere else, so, I’m just curious.

Curry fatigued now :rofl::rofl:

Not going to give Curry a pass for being fatigued. Its the finals. Thats nothing more than an excuse for poor play. He wants to be mentioned with the big boys? Well this aint it. He has been pathetic these Finals IMO. One great game (in a loss), doesnt change that. He has been bad for a lot of the playoffs.

However, what I absolutely cannot get behind is this comparison to Harden carrying the load. Shot totals dont even come close to telling the story. Their styles of play are not even close to the same. While Harden dominates the ball, Curry is running laps all over the court. Thats his game. To try to put the two players in the same category is incredibly disingenuous. WOuld be curious if anyone charts how many miles players run during a game. I guarantee you Curry runs multiple miles more a game than Harden ever does.

Jordan played w a flu. Kobe played w half an Achilles. Lebron hand broke

I don’t wanna hear no damn excuses for Steve and Kal

The Dynasty is only over if KD dips out...

On the low Klay fired shots last night at him
I think KD has proven his point by not playing...

I don't think Durant is making a point by not playing, I think his injury is more serious than we initially thought. He hasn't had a single contact practice in a month. He's not kidding around, he seriously injured and like most of these injuries we won't know the full story until the offseason

Craaaaaazy out here. Was driving on King W when the game was done and all those people came out the bars. ****ing crazy man!
I'm ready for Monday, can't come fast enough. Ready for a ****ing riot in these streets :pimp: :pimp:

:emoji_smirk: got that "wyd" text

Soon my man, soon you can talk your ****. I know you waiting.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Size and road/home

They coming to STC

Lol bruh if y’all win the city gon be a movie :sick:

I might have to hope on that flight :lol::pimp:

Jordan played w a flu. Kobe played w half an Achilles. Lebron hand broke

I don’t wanna hear no damn excuses for Steve and Kal

Jordan played with a flu. Kobe played with half an achilles? Making stuff up. Lebron played with a broken hand? You must be a bronsexual.

imagine if the Raptors & Kawhi blew this 3-1 lead, and then he went and joined GS in the summer

cause thats exactly the **** KD pulled

I don't think Durant is making a point by not playing, I think his injury is more serious than we initially thought. He hasn't had a single contact practice in a month. He's not kidding around, he seriously injured and like most of these injuries we won't know the full story until the offseason
I’m not saying he’s not injured, but what I am saying is the point has been proven they need him and he’s the most important player on that roster that question should no longer be up for debate

For his own “legacy” this injury may have helped him in the long run, but we all know after the season is over the whispers will start about whether he really could’ve played

Mans tore his damn calf, he'd be doing himself a disservice by trying to play. This loss ain't on his record I don't think since he never suited up in the series.

Jordan was hung over
upload_2019-6-8_13-37-58.jpeg

Former professional basketball players have said his injury looks awful and there’s no way he’s coming back. Actual NBA insiders are saying he’s extremely hobbled with a heavy limp and unlikely to come back. How can any one of us an outsider have any degree of certainty that it’s not that bad, he could play if he wanted or he’s quitting on his team :lol:

Funny how narrative changes over a period in time...in this case it only took less than 2 weeks.

Before the series started, even with kd out, alot of knowledgeable basketball people had gsw in 4-6 games.

This series was supposed to be light work for gsw

Only thing i find strange is how vague the team is. It has been day to day for weeks now. You got lacob saying he will be back as well lol

Former professional basketball players have said his injury looks awful and there’s no way he’s coming back. Actual NBA insiders are saying he’s extremely hobbled with a heavy limp and unlikely to come back. How can any one of us an outsider have any degree of certainty that it’s not that bad, he could play if he wanted or he’s quitting on his team :lol:
Lots of injuries look awful and players are back for the next game if KD is at 70-80% right now should he be playing?

Back
Top Bottom