• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the community drunk Timid Tebow. I was about to argue with him earlier but then I realized who it was.

There's be 8-10 million Canadiens watching the finals they aren't counted in the Neilsen ratings.

I’m pretty sure we could all boycott the thread for 24 hours and would come back to 10+ pages of Timid just ranting and going back and forth with himself :lol:

I wonder how KD really feels about this.

They legit got washed without him.

I don't think they have either of the last 2 without him.
KD resigning bc of it. Just like the 2016 finals loss, it will end up being best for the Warriors in long run.

Toronto is so not racist. Such a diverse city. Hard to say Canada as a whole is racist when you look at their immigration policy

There's racists everywhere, but personally they're without question some of the nicest people you'll meet. Reminds me of back home with the southern hospitality.

:lol::lol::lol:

Are I'm supposed to feel sorry for him? he knew his legacy and reputation will take a hit going to the best team in the league. This just comes with the territory. He thought that eventually the slander would end like it did for LeBron in Miami but it never did.

At the end of the day though, he can still say mission accomplished he won two championships and two Finals MVPs. That's a very exclusive club and I think history will be kind to him 30 plus years from now

Last edited:
Reminder:
2ij5ikz.png

If Kawhi some how doesn’t get finals (HE 100% should)

It should go to Lowry

I don't think he's even close to coming back. According to windhorst, they tried putting him through some drills and his body wasn't responding well. This isn't even including contact drills. honestly the Warriors should just rule him out for the remainder of the series just so everyone can stop asking questions about it
I’m in da torn Achilles camp w him

Too many dudes formulate their thoughts based on opinion rather than what is actually happening on the court. Golden State are a shell of themselves and this series is done on Monday. Even among Raptors fans you have a lot of folks saying that we shouldn't count GSW out and if Durant is back we might be in trouble. The issue with this is the Raptors have completely dominated the series. We've won 13 out of 16 quarters and if not for an 18-0 run in game 2 (and 3 awful cold spells that game), this series would have been done by now.

This series reminds me a lot of Pistons/Lakers in 2004 as well as other ones such as when the Warriors trounced the Mavs after they won nearly 70 games in the regular season. The games aren't played on paper. I remember back in 2004 the Pistons were torching the Lakers and even after game 4 I thought the Lakers would win 3 straight.

Golden State is wounded and demoralized. They gave up in the 4th quarter yesterday. Curry is gassed, but even when he has been performing, the Warriors have only been able to rely on him and Klay for offense. The Warriors depth players have either been hurt (e.g., Looney) or ineffective for the most part (e.g., Iguodala, Cousins, Livingston). On the other hand, the Raptors are healthy for the most part and laser focused. What is most strange for Raptors fans is this is probably the first time since the 2000-01 team that we have players who aren't fazed by adversity. We've had some bad runs throughout the playoffs and in this series and have always bounced back. Golden State knows they are done and I expect Monday to be a blow out.

At this point, I wont even be mad if Kawhi leaves since we can't ask for anything more than him delivering a ring for us. Hopefully he sticks around as I think the East will be ours for another few years and we can win another title depending on what happens with GS.

:lol:

giphy (14).gif

What If i told you..

All+sex+is+free+if+you+can+run+fast+enough+_516f8b40ac00cdb24f5830e3af65e8fa.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp: We bout to go Midevil on you civilized crumpet eating Knee-Kaws from the North. The Warriors are going to put it all on the line come Monday. Then, come Thursday Durant will make his Willis Reed debut and the Dubs will win Game 7 in front of Drake & all the other civilized crumpet eating, maple spreading, universal healthcare MF'ers! :pimp:

source.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp:

2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg
upload_2019-6-8_19-28-27.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-26-13.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-23-30.png

upload_2019-6-8_19-23-55.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-24-19.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-24-38.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-25-1.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-25-28.jpeg

upload_2019-6-8_19-26-52.jpeg