• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly think people have underestimated/are underestimating how much extra mileage most of the Warriors have on them. Steph, Klay, Draymond, Iggy and Livingston have played the equivalent of more than an extra full season in playoff games over the last 5 years. That takes a toll, both physically and mentally.

I heard Rick Fox on the radio yesterday and he was talking about how the Shaw-Kobe Lakers were just worn out after their 3-peat.

KD is still a wild card in this series, but based on what we know, I just don’t see him coming back and being effective enough to help the Dubs sweep the next 3 games when 2 will be played in Toronto.

I see a lot of “ifs, would’ve’s” etc to try and erase the fact that this team won 3 rings during its run. Y’all sound like the Nick Wright, Skip Bayless types. No one can prevent injuries, you gotta play with who you have available. And the crying about who the W’s signed in FREE AGENCY is ***** made too. The Warriors and the Cavs have ran this era. Those are facts.

I’m glad I got to witness this run because it has been fun to watch. Also has any all time great won a ring by himself with no help for a supporting cast? I’ll wait. See how it turned out for A.I? You need a team to win period. MJ, Lebron, Tim Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, Steph, KD, etc. i can tell the whole “team concept” is foreign to y’all. Fantasy Basketball does not equal real basketball

MJ, LeBron, Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, and KD all have Finals MVPs doe. #stephworse

I penciled the Raptors into the finals at the very start of the season but never did I think they’d be in the driver seat with car in park on the dubs. Kawhi is outrageous

GSW coming back and winning would be hilarious. And it’s still a very real possibility. Cmon Kawhichael. Don’t get complacent

I honestly think people have underestimated/are underestimating how much extra mileage most of the Warriors have on them. Steph, Klay, Draymond, Iggy and Livingston have played the equivalent of more than an extra full season in playoff games over the last 5 years. That takes a toll, both physically and mentally.

I heard Rick Fox on the radio yesterday and he was talking about how the Shaw-Kobe Lakers were just worn out after their 3-peat.

KD is still a wild card in this series, but based on what we know, I just don’t see him coming back and being effective enough to help the Dubs sweep the next 3 games when 2 will be played in Toronto.

This is only a testament to LeBron's greatness, he went to the finals for eight consecutive seasons, playing 40+ minutes alot of the time and still never looked as washed as the Warriors do right now

But but but light years

The Warriors let the Raptors fans take over their arena after the final home game at Oracle. I can only imagine how empty the Chase Center is going to be when the Warriors are just a mid-tier playoff team next year.

This is only a testament to LeBron's greatness, he went to the finals for eight consecutive seasons, playing 40+ minutes alot of the time and still never looked as washed as the Warriors do right now

192B2BAE-C5C7-49E4-9E1A-056F0873C2FE.gif

Back
Top Bottom