• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The narratives shifting if the Warriors go down are going to be entertaining though. :lol: It's going to be pure chaos in here.
source.gif

Man y’all celebrating the end of the dynasty like it’s over already

Inexperienced Raps. not gonna be easy to close out the champs
that team has plenty of experience bruh.

kawhi, marc, lowry, ibaka and danny are battle tested. not surprised they’re composed on this stage

that team has plenty of experience bruh.

kawhi, marc, lowry, ibaka and danny are battle tested. not surprised they’re composed on this stage

I meant more experience in close out games and the pressure that comes with that. You’re right though about Kawhi and Green

Close out games always tough. This ain’t over just yet is all I’m sayin

i stand with my take that they should have won back to back in 16-17. That cavs team had all 3 cylinders firing for the first time and was better than a KD-less warriors squad

Bill Simmons mentions it all the time but that 17 cavaliers team is one of the best offensive teams ever. The things that LeBron and Kyrie were doing offensively we're just insane, though to be fair defense was bad. They just went up against a completely healthy all-time great Warriors team. That's 17 cavaliers team would sweep this KD-less Warriors team

That 47 point game is really gonna end up as one of the most inconsequential offensive explosions ever :lol:

Talk about empty stats...

At least LeBron can say his 50-point triple-double in game 1 of last year's finals was on the road in an overtime game. Dropping 47 at home and still getting ran off the court isn't a good look for Curry.

Does Steph even have a defining game in this Warriors dynasty run? Klay has about four or 5. When the warriors really meed someone to come through, Klay is usually the guy. Even that Houston game, he kept them in it while Curry didn’t score in the first half. Those 8 intentional foul FTs in the 4th really stole Klay’s shine.

But he better than Magic

giphy.gif

But he's a good "team defender" (ie he plays with other good defensive players who cover up his deficiencies).

This is my biggest criticism of Steph Curry. If he's in that LeBron, top 10 category he should be held to that standard offensively and defensively.
“Team defender” (stats look ok when the other guys do their job and he doesn’t have to)

Would be very fitting Warriors comeback 3-1, id just collapse if that happens, so please close this out Monday

:lol:

giphy (14).gif

What If i told you..

All+sex+is+free+if+you+can+run+fast+enough+_516f8b40ac00cdb24f5830e3af65e8fa.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp: We bout to go Midevil on you civilized crumpet eating Knee-Kaws from the North. The Warriors are going to put it all on the line come Monday. Then, come Thursday Durant will make his Willis Reed debut and the Dubs will win Game 7 in front of Drake & all the other civilized crumpet eating, maple spreading, universal healthcare MF'ers! :pimp:

source.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp:

2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg

:lol:

giphy (14).gif

What If i told you..

All+sex+is+free+if+you+can+run+fast+enough+_516f8b40ac00cdb24f5830e3af65e8fa.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp: We bout to go Midevil on you civilized crumpet eating Knee-Kaws from the North. The Warriors are going to put it all on the line come Monday. Then, come Thursday Durant will make his Willis Reed debut and the Dubs will win Game 7 in front of Drake & all the other civilized crumpet eating, maple spreading, universal healthcare MF'ers! :pimp:

source.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp:

2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg
Nah man you said you wouldn't post in here anymore if the Warriors lost Game 4.

I'll see you over in the NB thread :lol:

I wonder how KD really feels about this.

They legit got washed without him.

I don't think they have either of the last 2 without him.
Yeah I don't know about last year.

I'm with you in 2017 though. Their offense was incredible.

The Splash Brothers got to keep wet til like game 6 or 7.

We Believe

Everybody root for the Warriors, it’s the American thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom